IT'S ABOUT KISUNG

A COOL DISASTER

“Hello,Kikwang!” “Ah,Hyosung noona! Sit here..” He pointed to a chair right beside of him. “Thanks,” “No problem,” He smiled cutely to me. “Hey,it won’t work. I already have a husband and a daughter,Kikwang-ie!” “Haha,I know it. Where’s Chaerin?” “MBLAQ members took her and now Joon is searching them..” “Why you don’t help him ?” “I already have a promise to you..” I could see his cheek blushed.

“Hahaha,It wasn’t right. Joon wanted to play with Chaerin along with the MBLAQ and SECRET members. I have to be hurry after they reached there.” His smile lost. “Why?” “Uh..No.. I thought that you would come here for playing with me..” “Haha,I’m here to invite you and the other BEAST members,” “Jinja?” “Yups ! Joon is in a good mood now..” “Ah,Yoseob must be happy to meet JiEun,” “Haha,Doesn’t he know that G.O will probably kick him before he touches JiEun?” “He knows it. And he won’t be mind,I think.”

Kikwang melt me with his manner. Ah, He was nice to Chaerin too! And  never did something weird like what Joon always did.

===

“Yeobo..”  Joon ran to Hyosung,he still held Chaerin on his arm. “Appppaaa,I’m scared..Don’t ran too fast !!” Chaerin hugged Joon’s neck tightly. Joon laughed and stopped his legs. “Gwaenchana, Chaerin-ah.. Look at me,my lovely daughter..” Chaerin looked at  Joon and her tears flew down. “Geez oppa ! You made her crying again ?” “Uh.. I didn’t mean to do it,” “Geez…you’re a bad appa for her..” “WHAT?” Joon eyes caught Kikwang and the other BEAST members behind Hyosung. “Eh.. Is that BEAST?” “Yep..” “Huh? How they can be here?” “Hello,Joon..We want to play with the other MBLAQ-SECRET members too!” DooJoon clapped his hands and ran to the SECRET members. The other BEAST members gave Joon a big smile and followed DooJoon. But,there was a member who didn’t follow his friends. “Oh,you’re here too,Kikwang..” “Yes,hyung.. Can I take Chaerin,please?” Kikwang looked to HyoJoon with his puppy eyes. “Uh..sure..” Joon gave Chaerin to Kikwang. Chaerin was still crying. Kikwang walked away from HyoJoon and tried calming Chaerin down.

Joon stared at Hyosung,”Is that okay to bring BEAST members along with us?” “Of course! Why? Worry bout me and Chaerin ? “Haish,why you ask a question which you have known the answer ?!” Joon held Hyosung’s hand protectively.

===