BACK TO NORMAL

A COOL DISASTER

===

I was scared because Joon stood right in front of Kikwang and I. I knew he was still angry,but yeah.. I couldn't help my self to gave him a blank expression when he told Kikwang that we had forgiven each other. It wasn't the truth,since we was still fighting. But then,I knew what he tried to say. I was happy because I had him.

"Thinking about me?" He gave a stupid smile to me. "No,I'm thinking about tomorrow interview," "You won't flirt with Kikwang right?" "Uhm.. I don't think I want to flirt with him. You're already with me,remember?" "Ah,This is so Hyosung!" We smiled to each other and then,our lips met.

"Let's sleep with the kids. I'm missing them now." Joon put his head on my right shoulder. "Nice idea. But I don't think Yangfan wants to be close with you~" "Why?" "Not remember what happened yesterday?" "I will make him forgive me and I will make his smile appear again,promise," "Are you serious?" "Of course! Now,Let's bring them here." He kissed my forehead and went to Yangfan's room.

How could I don't love him ? He was the best husband in this world ! ~ I walked slowly to Chaerin's room and brought her to my and Joon's room. "Ah,you know what,Hyosung-ah?" "Hmmm?" "I think I start to love Yangfan as our kid. Do you mind with that ? Since we haven't had any fact about him. Either he's my son or not?" "I don't mind. I know this feeling,Joon-ah..I feel the same..Is that mean we're in love with this little boy already?" "It should be so.." He smiled and pulled me to sleep.

"Wish that we would be lucky tomorrow," he nodded and hugged Chaerin and Yangfan.

====

"Good morning." Joon looked so nervous. "It's our decision to talk to you all,without managers beside us now." "Oh,they're right behind you!" A reporter replied back,made all of them laughed. "I'm glad you all are still believing us." Kikwang bowed. The reporters nodded.

"We want to explain the truth behind our scandal. Specially about my marriage scandal. And of course,I want Kikwang's name to be fresh like before." "Ah,Hyosung-ah,in the photo,you was the one who hugged Kikwang first," "Ne,It was right. I had a very big problem on that day. But,I couldn't tell Joon. So,I went to meet with Kikwang and just acted like what bestfriends always do. I didn't know there were some people spying us,so I gave a hug because Kikwang had given me a very nice answer." "It was a wrong decision." Joon added. "We started to fight and I even blamed all over my children. I used bad words to reply their words to me. I could see Chaerin was very sad because I always fought with Hyosung.I was so lucky because then Kikwang appeared and explained the truth. We won't believe one-side story right?" "Ah,Hyung,Just told them the truth." Kikwang was teasing Joon with his winks. "What do you mean Kikwang-ssi?"

"He felt jealous toward me,so,he forgot he was in a war with Hyosung and told me to go with him to this place!" "That's so JOON!" Hyosung replied with a gummy smile. Kikwang heart beated faster,he turned his head to the room's corner.

The interview wasn't too long,but finally the world knew the truth. The reporters even bowed to them and showed warmer expretions to Kikwang.

===

"Finally ! Get a very long holiday!" Hyosung sighed with a smile. "Hey,how if we take a vacation?!" JiEun screamed loudly. "YEAHHH .. LET'S DO A VACATION !! Together with our families !!" Sunhwa seems to be the most happy. "Oh,Can I take Jungmin oppa ?" "Wait .. Where will we go ? How you can decide to take our families even before we decided to go where?" Hyosung tried to make the others calm. "Manager oppa gave us tickets to INDONESIA!" "ARE YOU SURE?!" "WOHOO!!" Zinger started singing. "OOOOMMMMMGGGGG.." I couldn't hold my voice anymore.

Indonesia.. Hem.. I have heard about that country. "Where will we go in Indonesia?" I asked excitedly. "Bali for 5 days and Lombok for .. 6 days!" I can't wait. It can be a step to make my marriage back to normal again.

===

 

Annyeong .. Is this fanfic not like what you hope before ? ;A;

Sorry then.. My microsoft office is gone.. So I have to make it on the site.. Forgive me for a bad storyline ><