Our Marriage Life

A COOL DISASTER

“Chaerinnnnnn…Come here!” Joon screamed loudly. He just saw his room, it was full of powder. Joon sighed. Her wife wasn’t here yet. Hyosung,her wife,is an idol. Same like him. They married 3 years ago. They married because of MBA,but now the really loved each other.

Chaerin,who was 4th year looked at her dad. She didn’t look scared. “YAH! What did you do to mom and dad’s room?” “Ani.. I didn’t do anything.. I just played “slippery-floors” “ She looked back to her dad with a puppy eyes.

Joon couldn’t do anything. Those eyes always made him faint. “Chagiyaaaa… Chaerin-ah!!!” Hyosung’s voice appeared from somewhere. “UMMMAAA…” Chaerin ran away from Joon and hugged Hyosung’s leg. “Hello,my princess . How are you?” Hyosung held Chaerin and played her nose. “Ummmaaa, appa scolded to me!” “What?!” Joon shook his head,”No,it wasn’t like that!” Hyosung couldn’t hear anything because both of them yelled and Joon had tried to take Chaerin from Hyosung. “YAH! Oppa,you shouldn’t do this !! What are you doing,do you think?!” “Playing with Chaerin?” Joon answered it blankly.

“Stop being so childish.. You have a daughter now,and she’s not a baby anymore!” Hyosung pinched Joon’s arm. “Auwwww… Sorry Hyosung-ah..” “Haha.. I win,again..” “Chaerin,you should to go to bed now.” Chaerin’s smile lost .

===

Hyosung POV

Geez,it was a busy day. And Joon was just being a fool with Chaerin. I didn’t know what happened before I came. But I knew,It wasn’t something important. When Joon would accept the fact that Chaerin wasn’t a baby anymore?

“Chagiya,” Joon gave me a back hug “Hmm?” “I miss you so much.You’re too busy these days,” He shrugged his head on my hair. “I miss you too oppa. Ah,I didn’t expect that Entertainment industry will be so hard after being a mother,” I sighed. “Yeah,Hyosung-ah… I’m wonder how Seungho and G.O hyung can do their job well..” “I’m wondering with Sunhwa and JiEun too..” His hug became more tight. “Let’s talk about our groups tonight,” he turned my body. “Yeah..I miss this topic,” “So,how is Jung Hana?” “She’s fine,and she did well with her solo comeback..” “Oh, finally she got a solo project?” “Yeah..Isn’t it great ? She will marry with JungMin oppa next year..” “Huh? JungMin  hyung and Hana will marry? That’s unexpectedly !” “Yah,that’s something that we can predict from how far their relationship now,” “You make me miss our past days.” He gave me a forehead kiss.

“Eh ? Our past days ? Our past days wasn’t great oppa.. We always fought!” “Because you were so sensitive to me..” “And because I loved Kikwang..” “I still hate that name,” I laughed. Joon hated Kikwang because I used to love him before we married. And until now,Kikwang was my closest friend. Beside, our shippers are much larger in size than HyoJoon shippers. I knew that they had known my marriage with Joon. But my close relation with Kikwang made them couldn’t trust my marriage. Those were the reasons why Joon hated Kikwang.

“Let’s go sleep now.. Or do you want to make another baby beside Chaerin?” Joon winked to me. “WHUT? Another kid? No,thank you. Better we sleep now.” “…What a bad answer..” He hugged me tightly and we slept.

===