THE TRIANGLE LOVE CONTINUED

A COOL DISASTER

"Noona!" Kikwang waved to me. Ah,this boy,why he ALWAYS picked public place to meet. I had to becareful since I had been married with Joon,you know how fast rumour can be separated right ?

"Noona,I know that little boy isn't adopted. Tell me the truth. I feel so worry to you!" He looked me with a very worry sight. Wups, why he really cares to me? Is that because we're bestfriend? I just nodded. "How could you know it? Even MBLAQ,SECRET and the others don't know it.." "It's easy to read your beloved woman acting and behavior," he smiled and started drinking.

"Well .. It's hard to explain.." "Why? Just tell me the truth.. Who is the little boy?" "He's Joon's son.. I think so .. But Joon keeps refusing that fact and always say to me that he has never cheated.. I don't know if publiced him is a good idea or not.." I sighed. "He's a part of  idols'  family now," Kikwang said calmly and put his hand on mine. "You need to stay beside Joon hyung,noona.." "I have known it already," "Hum.. I will be happy actually if I can make this situation to take you from Joon hyung," I laughed and gave him a friendship hug.

"Thank you for being here and solve my problem,Kikwang-ah.."

===

Kikwang's POV

I didn't know why I told her that supportive words.. Didn't I suppose to tell her my feeling ? Didn't I suppose to grab the chance to take her back?

"Kikwang-ah,are you still with us?" DooJoon hyung waved his hands to me. "Ye,why hyung?" "We all are confused why you didn't react with THIS news," Yoseob hyung pointed to the TV and .. OMG ! THERE WERE ME AND HYOSUNG !! WE WERE HUGGING!!

"So...??" "Do you want to take Hyosung from Joon?" "How dare you to do that hyung!" "Wow... You're so brave.. chukkae.." I couldn't hear anything again. Ouch,that "little boy" conversation made Hyosung noona felt sick and she hugged me for feeling better .. AND WHY IT TURNED TO BE LIKE THIS?

===

Hyosung's POV

"I SWEAR IT DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!!" Hyosung screamed and held Joon's hands. "Really ? You hugged him tightly. It wasn't only a friendship hug right ? I can accept that fact," Joon gave me a weak smile. "I swear oppa!" I started to crying when the kids,oh no.. OUR KIDS went up to our room and hugged my legs and Joon's

"Please,don't fight ~ umma,appa.. I'm scared.." Chaerin started crying,and still hanging to Joon's legs. "Umma,I'm scared too," Yangfan hugged me and I could feel he felt so hurt. "You know,maybe it was a wrong decision to let Yangfan come to our life," Joon spoke his mind. I gasped. Couldn't belive what he said. It was ... HORRIBLE.. specially for a 6 year boy..

Chaerin,who was 4th already,did the same thing like me. Yangfan just stood up behind me and he didn't let any voice out form his mouth. "Joon.. It's too much..We should to stop here.." I hugged Yangfan and asked the kids to follow me,to their rooms. I knew Joon lost his control because too jealous. He did a bad thing to me not for get nothing. He wanted my love,until now.. And saw me and Kikwang hugged? It was a big problem for him. It was hurt him so much. I couldn't blame him.

"Yangfan-ah,you really don't need to keep what Appa has said to you.. Okay? He was kidding.. He was too angry to Umma,so he lost control. Arasseo? (understand)" "Umma,Who I am ? Why Appa said that It was a wrong decision to take me in to this family? Have I done something wrong this far,umma?" He cried. I swept away his tears and kissed his forehead. I really couldn't understand this feeling .. Have I loved this boy already ? Although he wasn't my SON? Although maybe he was my husband's child with the other woman? Ah .. I really don't know..

===

I knocked the door. HyoJoon's door house. I knew Noona must be in a big trouble because of the stupid news. "Yeah,Wait a minute," I could hear Hyosung's voice,SO SOFT *giggled*. "Ah,it's you,kikwang-ah! Come in!" She smiled and opened the door more. Chaerin and that little boy *I didn't know the name* was standing next to her. "Yah! You two! Greet to Kikwang ahjusshi!" Hyosung put her hands on the kids' heads.

"Annyeong,Kikwang ahjusshi~" Chaerin didn't look happy to see me while the little boy just stared at me,didn't give other sound except that "annyeong" word. I smiled at him and brought him to my embrance. "So .. This is ..." I tried to remember his name when a cold voice continued my sentence, "Yangfan". Hyosung and I turned to the voice. And DANG! It was Joon hyung ! Nonna looked scared and I frooze,gathered my courrage. "Annyeon,Joon hyung.." I bowed.

"Oh,Annyeong Kikwang.Can you put Yangfan to the ground now? I don't think that MY AND HYOSUNG'S son loves to be with you," he gave me a smirk. I juts nodded and put the little boy. "uhm.. Let's sit.." Hyosung pulled Joon's hand to the sofas. And I followed them from back.

"So,what are you doing here? I know that you really want to say something," Joon gave an evil smirk,again. "I.. I want to explain about that rumor,hyung. I'm sorry because now the rumor has evolved to be a "separition between HyoJoon couple"."

I was too scared to let my head up. So,I just looked at the floor. "No need to. We , me & Hyosung , will have an interview tomorrow. I have forgiven you,don't worry.." He kissed Hyosung after winked me. Uh oh,I hated the scenery.

"Ah.. Gomawo,hyung..I have to go now... Sorry for disturbing you.." "Kikwang-ah?" "Ne,noona?" "Can you please come to the interview tomorrow? So the press and our fans will know the truth ?" "Uhm,Yes..I can do it,since I'm the trouble maker," "Good boy,you know your fault," I swore that Hyosung pinched Joon's arms because after that he said "Uhm,I meant,thank you for helping us to solve this problem."

I laughed and walked out,ready to went to BEAST's dorm..

===

"So,how was it?" "It was great hyung.." "You don't want to take Hyosung from Joon?" "I really don't need it,hyung! Their family IS PERFECT!"

"Ah.. Good boy.." DooJoon hyung smiled "MY KIKWANG IS BROKEN HEART NOWWWW..." yoseob hyung shouted and kissed my face. "Yoseob is already calming his heart down!" The other laughed while I was trying to pushed Yoseob away.