WE LOVED HIM !

A COOL DISASTER

"Oppa,listen to me ! I have a very good news to you!" "What?" He turned his body to me,looked so lazy. "We will have a vacation ! To Indonesia! Don't you like it?" "Woah ? Are you sure ? That's not a lie right?!" "Of course not !!" "Ah! I really want a holiday !" He hugged me and kissed me. "Umma,Appa!" Chaerin was running while Yangfan was right behind her. "Don't run  ! I won't hurt you!" Yangfan sent a death glare to Chaerin. "What was that oppa?! You will definitely hurt me if you can catch me now !" "Hey hey .. No need to fight ! Come here, Umma and Appa have a good news for both of you."

Chaerin stucked her tounge to Yangfan and ran away to Joon. Yangfan sent her a death glare once again. "Come here,dear. It's not good to fight with Chaerin if we want to give you a good news." I caught him before he ran away. "Ummmmaaaa.." He giggled because I poked his waist.

"Who wants to tell them ?" Joon looked at me and did aegyo. "Yeah.. It's gonna be you! Because you're a father.." "Listen it carefully,kids. Yout mom got tickets to Indonesia. We will spend 11 days in Indonesia! Doesn't it sound interesting ?" "Who will come with us?" "I think whole of MBLAQ Ahjusshi and SECRET ahjuma will do." Joon winked me.

"Yeaaahhh..!!" Chaerin yelled and jumped around while Yangfan still quiet. Why this boy always acted calm? Was it normal? "Are you okay,Yangfan-ah? Why you don't look happy?" "Ani umma.. I just .. I shouldn't be happy right? Since I won't go with you all?" Chaerin stopped dancing and looked to me and Joon. "Umma,Oppa will go with us right ? He will go right,appa?" Joon smiled and nodded. "You shouldn't feel that way,Yangfan-ah. We really love you! Why we won't take you with us? It's a family trip! You will love it!" "Do you still think about Appa's words ? Didn't umma say that you have to forget it ?" "Uhm.. Sorry umma.. I didn't do it." "Then,You should do it now!" "Ah.. My super son.. Come here!" Joon took him from my embrance and wiped his tears.

"In this family,you should love each other. Understand?" Yangfan nodded.

====================

"Have you checked it again?" "Yep! Don't worry!" I gave her a back hug. "Let's check the kids then! And we have to go to sleep after that!" She turned her head and gave a light kiss. "Cute~" I mumbled.

I walked to Chaerin's room. She already slept.I watched her face carefully. Those eyes were mine,that nose was Hyosung's,and that mouth.. that mouth was mine. I was dominated her face. I laughed with that mind.

"JOOONNN !! COME HERE !!" Hyosung screamed for the uppest floor. I ran over there as fast as possible. "Why?" "YANGFAN IS MISSING !!" "WHAT?!" I opened the door and there was no one in there. "How could...?" "Let's see around house.Don't panic!" I tried my best to make Hyosung calm.

Hyosung checked on the 3rd floor and the 2nd floor while I was checking the base floor. "Yangfan-ah.." I called his name again and again. Then,I could hear Hyosung's voice from the 2nd floor. "Oppppaaa... Help me!!" Her eyes were full of tears,Yangfan was bleeding and his eyes closed. "Let's bring him to hospital! Can you bring Chaerin ? She may sleep in the car for a moment." She just nodded and ran away to Chaerin's room.

"Please please.. be strong son.." I whisphered and brought him to the family car. Hyosung appeared just a few minutes after.  Hyosung sobbed and held Yangfan tightly.

We ran to the nurses as soon as we reached the hospital. "Sorry madam,it's better to you to wait here. And please mange the adminstrate forms." The nurse walked away. I held her shoulders and told her to sit down on the bench,I walked away to manage the adminstrate and still could hear Hyosung's voice.

"Is that your wife,sir?" "Yes,why?" "Well.. She must be very sad for your son.. Much people come here and cry in high pitch sound. But she only sobbing slowly and we can know her feeling right now." I smiled and gave my thank you look.

=====

"He's okay. He only got 5 sutures on his head and 10 sutures on his arm." The doctor then bowed and fadded away. "ONLY ? He said only? Tch,It's totally not "only" for a little boy!" Hyosung mumbled and touched Yangfan's face. It must be so hurt,I knew what she thought.

"Hyosung-ah.." "What?" She gave me a death-glare because disturbed her time to look at Yangfan. "Err.. Isn't he not our son?" She gasped a while and back looking at me. "So..??" "Why.. Why we care him too much?" "Molla.. You know why?" "Nado molla.." "Aren't we supposed to hate him? To be a disaster in our marriage life?" "You think so?" "I THOUGHT so..But now... I don't know.. I really don't know.."

"Do we love him now? Do we love him as our blood related son now?" We looked each other...