THE CONFLICT

A COOL DISASTER

Joon POV

I HATEEEEE KIKWANG !!! Did he want to make me look like a fool in front of Hyosung ? He did many things which actually no need to do. -_- I thought that  G.O hyung had the same thinking to Yoseob. I saw that he played around with JiEun while G.O hyung looked like wanted to kill him that time.

“Still awake?” Hyosung still wore bath clothes. “Hem..” “Still feel jealous?” She cleaned her face. “That’s right..Why did you ask Kikwang to follow us?” “Why? Wasn’t it more fun with the BEAST members?” “A little bit.. But I hate the way Yoseob and Kikwang acted to you and JiEun!” “What’s wrong with that? Come on,Joon-ah,don’t be egoist. I don’t feel any weird feeling every time you do a project with HyunA,” Ups,I think I had made her angry. I coughed,always felt a lil bit awkward every time Hyosung spelled the name.

“Have no answer for my statement huh?” She was beside me already. “Uhm,let’s don’t talk either about Kikwang or HyunA,” “Agree..You have to remind yourself every time you feel jealous with Kikwang,” “Yeah..Let’s sleep,yeobo..” She gave me a light kissed and smiled. Joon was a lucky husband eh B-)

===

“Joon… Hurrrryyyy .. Your manager is knocking the door !!” Hyosung screamed to Joon who was still on the 2nd floor. “Oh,I’m not knocking the door. I’m eating bread with you,Chaerin,and the other MBLAQ members,” MBLAQ’s manager winked. “Yah,hyung,Chaerin is here!” the MBLAQ members yelled at him. “Hey,I didn’t do anything wrong!” “You did,” Joon appeared beside Chaerin and kissed her daughter’s cheek. “Morning chagiya,” Joon gave a morning kiss to Hyosung.

“Auchhhh.. Joon-ah,don’t kiss her too long! We’re here ! And there’s a pure Chaerin!!” Seungho yelled to Joon and kicked his leg. “Yah,you 6 are not allowed in my house anymore!” Joon winked to Hyosung and ate his breakfast. “Do you have schedule today,Hyosung-ah?” their manager asked her,”Yes,I do,oppa. I have to go to TSE office since I have to help Himchan and YoungGuk with their dance.” G.O looked at Hyosung and smiled. “Wae oppa? Is there anything wrong?” Hyosung felt a little bit confused with the look. “Will JiEun be there?” “aaaahhhh.. AND WILL SUNHWA BE THERE TOO??” Seungho joined the conversation. “Yeah,all of the SECRET members will gather there.. What’s wrong?” “NOTHING!” Joon joined with the conversation too. “Ah,this is gonna be embarrassing..” Mir sighed and looked at Thunder.

Thunder nodded his head,”Hyosung-ah,you better bring Chaerin,so Joon hyung can’t do anything to you,” “Heyyy !! Do you think that I’m a criminal?” Joon looked Thunder with an angry expression “YEAH…!!” Mir and Thunder answered it quickly.

It was a very crowd morning.

===

Hyosung POV

I turned my body,and touched Himchan’s shoulders. “Do you understand now?” “Yeah,you’re a great dancer,noona ! You even can do boys’ dance move !” “Haha,thank you. Where’s YoungGuk?” “He needs to learn how to rap better with Zinger,” “Huh? That’s not a good reason for not joining my class,”

“It wasn’t a reason,” Zinger sat on the floor. “He’s great in rapping!!” I told her with angry expression. “My manager told me to practice with Zinger. And Zinger made me have a class with her,such a criminal type right?” YoungGuk stood in front of the mirror and started to practice. “Himchan-ah,you should practicing along with YoungGuk too,” “Hmmm..okay,” “Where’s the other member??” “The 2 are practicing with JiEun and the magnae is studying manner lesson with Sunhwa,” YoungGuk yawned and continued his dance.

“Where’s Chaerin?” Zinger looked at me after she yelled to Himchan who kicked the mirror. “I don’t know,I left her with Zinsuk,” “Oh, Hyosung-ah,Joon is her,do you know that?” “Huh? Really?” I didn’t know it! “Uhm,yeah,I think so.. Because I saw G.O and Seungho too,” Zinger replied. “Did he take Chaerin from Zinsuk?” “Yeah,I think so.”

“I have to go,” I ran out of the dancing room. Damn,Is this what Thunder and Mir meant ? I knew this trick. The trio always did the trick to me,JiEun and Sunhwa.

“HUAAA…UMMMMAAAA…” Chaerin’s voice was heard from the opposite direction from me. “Arghhh.. Why you have to do this now?” Hyosung saw Joon bringing Chaerin to the parking area. “Jooonnnn,Don’t try to tease me!” “Hey,It’s been a long time since the last time we played together!” He laughed and held my hand. “I’M TEACHING MY LABELMATES!!” “What’s wrong then ? We just went out as a family,you haven’t gotten your holidays yet,” “Have you asked my manager before take me out?” “Of course I have !”

*the orange words -- the conflict--*

===

They arrived home at 4 p.m “Wasn’t it fun,Chaerin?” Joon smiled to his daughter. “It was SUPPPERR Fun,dad !” They laughed together. Hyosung was gonna open the house’s door when she saw a little boy, older a year than Chaerin. “Erm,hello.. What are you doing at our front door?” Hyosung sat and asked the boy. “Do you know him Joon?” “No,” Joon followed Hyosung and looked at the boy.

“Appa… You have forgotten me ?” He looked to Joon. “eh? I’m not yours!” “You’re my appa..My mom left me here and said that you’re my dad..” the boy fell after said that. Hyosung held him and brought him to the living room. “We need to take care him,” she said to Joon.

===

“He’s not my son! I didn’t cheat to any girls!! Please believe me, Hyosung~”  “Didn’t you hear him? Her mom even left him here ! That means you ARE his father.” Hyosung threw the pillow to Joon’s face. “Don’t you dare lie to me!! I knew that you are a playboy.. WHY DID I MARRY YOU?!” Hyosung sobbed.

Joon couldn’t do anything. He felt guilty for the answer. He loved Hyosung,that was the reason why he her. But C’mmon ! He never did anything to the other girls ! He only made the girls as his girlfriend to made Hyosung jealous! He never made the girls hurt. The girls knew about him,so none of them really fell in love with him.

“Jus don’t disturb me tonight,” Hyosung tried hard to talk and still sobbed.