Ditch

Fervor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4. Ditch

 

6 days passed.

 

 

6 days since Somin moved into the house where Mira was living with her parents and younger brother. Haera had been back from Busan four days ago, but she too decided to stay at Mira's when Hyun Joong and his friend, whom was called Young Saeng, started showing up suspisciously in front of their little dormitory. Haera cursed the merciful heart of Somin every night before going to sleep for helping Hyun Joong when he was wounded, and Somin too cursed along with her.

 

 

 

They both knew that it was time to move back the day after New Years Eve, in other words when the vacation was over, and prayed silently that those two guys had given up after realizing that nobody had been home for five days. Mira wanted to give her two unstable friends strenght and support, so she packed her things and declared that she would be staying at their place until things calmed down. Both of them thanked her for that, because three girls against two guys, would amount a fair match. 

 

 

 

Monday morning was a cold one, and none of the three students really wanted to attend the classes, but knowing how absurd that sounded, they encouraged each other and finally walked all the way to University. Mira had to leave to another department since she was a medical student, so they parted ways with her on the parking lot before meeting each other again for lunch in the canteen that was enormous, and still full of students from all over the departments. 

 

 

 

"Thanks, Lordie!" Mira joked as the triplets found an available table and pulled out the orange colored chairs to sit down. "Yah, You nasty pig, why are you eating that so often?!" Mira shrieked pointing towards the burger in Haera's tray.

 

 

 

"Because I love it, doctor Kim." she answered playfully and brushed her shoulders before bursting out with laughs. Somin ate her mozarella sandwich silently and was about to tell a story when Mira interrupted her by looking behind Somin's head, ignoring her completely. "OMG! Five y beasts are making entry!" she enlightened and made Somin and Haera, both sigh in disapproval. How could a serious student like her be so interested in guys? 

 

 

 

"Everybody is looking at them and gasping,"

 

 

 

Haera shrugged and looked down at her phone, probably texting her cousins "Superhot! One is wearing denim shirt with black pants and timerbland shoes, the other one is wearing a striped sweater with grey pants and the third---" "Shut up!" Somin exclaimed irritated, and obviously not interested "Are you a ing reporter?" 

 

 

 

She accidently eavesdropped the conversation that the nearby table was having. "Holy , they are back for the new semester!" one girl said excited as she fixed her blonde hair.

 

 

 

"Relax, none of them will even look at us" the other said dreamingly.

 

 

 

"But I heard that they were from the East Coast family?" Another asked and the first one answered her question "Who cares? Good looks outrages everything!"

 

 

 

East Coast what?

 

 

 

"They are coming!!" Mira whispered as she made herself ready and put all of her hair on the right shoulder, trying to look appealing. Haera, who was sitting besides her made no effort to care, nor did Somin, she just rolled her eyes and pushed back the white hairband, in order to prevent it from sliding down. 

 

 

 

Five tall guys with broad shoulders and backs walked pass the girls in a very uniqe way. Their leg in  motion, one leg was ing forwards as the other catched up rhythmetically. The moves were slow, as if all of them were showing the many kilos of pride that were planted inside of their bodies.

 

 

 

"I could get laid by all of them at once! That would be an awesome six-some!" Mira grinned as they walked past her and made Somin burst into laughter! The water in was out all at once. , embarrassing, she thought when people around looked at her disgustingly before looking away again. As she was wiping away the water around ready to scold Mira, she suddenly realized that two of the guys from before had stopped in their tracks and turned around to look in their direction. 

 

 

 

One of them was so memorable that she awas sure she would have recognized him even after a thousand years. 

 

 


And there he was again.

 

 

 

With that surprised, yet satisfied glimt in his eyes as he blinked twice to make sure his sight was clear and who he saw was real. Somin remembered Mira describing one of the guys wearing black pants and denim shirt, because he was in front of her eyes now. His hands were in the pockets as he handsomly walked towards the triplet’s table, followed by another guy in black attire. The rest of them had fortunately moved further away and not looked back even once. 

 

 

 

"" Somin cursed under her breath, eyeing his every move that was taken with so much control as if he was carrying many kilos of pride on his shoulders. Haera looked up after feeling the fact that two tall somethings were standing right next to her chair. She gasped and set her palms on the table, almost ready to push her weight up and run within seconds, but relaxed a little upon realizing that Young Saeng wasn't present. Her hunter wasn't here, so she was safe, but Somin’s was, with words in his mouth which would hit like arrows. 

 

 

 

"Mind if we take a seat?" Hyun Joong directed his question to the lady he took interest in, but Mira was the one to eagerly answer. 

 

 

 

"Of course n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter