Ballsy Bae

Fervor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For people under the age of 14, please skip the blue part. Also, important author's note at the end!!

 

25. Ballsy Bae

 

Somin woke up very early the next morning. Not because she had gotten enough of sleep or because she had to get to work or to university, but rather because of somebody's tight hold around her waist. She realized Hyun Joong was still there- laying right beside her, deep asleep, like he used to be on the days she'd spend the night at his apartment when they were still together. In that moment it looked like he was still the same old Hyun Joong, who loved Somin and felt at peace when laying beside her. He looked like the very same Hyun Joong he had been months ago, especially because of the way he was holding her. One arm was pressed around her stomach, and the opposite hand was also tightened on her. 

 

Somin looked down so she could remove his arm from her body, and was thankful her back was to him- or else she would have been forced to wake up to his face, that she thought she hated so much. 

 

Just when her eyes dropped lower, she felt like something was strange with the way she was being held. And sure it was. 
One of his hands was on her , grabbing it in his palm, just the way he used to do months ago. Just by the look of him clutching her in one hand brought back memories of the past.

 

The strange habit had started one night when they both had been laying in his bed, her back to his chest- like most times. Seconds before the girl was about to pass into dreamland, she had felt his warm hand getting inside her oversized t-shirt and crawling upwards. Slowly, steadily, as if to not make a mistake. The butterflies had started creeping around in her stomach, and her eyes had fallen wide open, in shock, in surprise, and in excitement of what he was going to do next. He was a bold man, and that's why he never stopped his hand which was moving to her chest even when he had realized her body suddenly flinching- indicating her being awake. It only took him a few more seconds before the hand was finally inside her lace bra and directly onto her . And then just like that, as if it was the most normal thing in the world- he started to brush her soft area back and fort. Lovingly, carefully, temptingly. 

 

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" 


Hyun Joong had laughed hoarsely to himself then.


"What does it feel like I'm doing?"


Somin's eyebrows were lifted at that. "Something you aren't supposed to do, now remove it."


"Nah baby," Came his reply as he squeezed it lightly in his palm. "I'm supposed to do something so much more, be happy that I'm respecting your wishes and only going this far."


"You can't just touch someone like that!" She had argued back, "How would you like it if someone just grabbed your thing out of nowhere?"


The man had chuckled loudly, before giving his sassy reply. "I'd love for you to touch "my thing"" He stressed the two words, "out of nowhere. Wanna try already? It has been waiting for a decade babe." 

 

The girlfriend had then rolled her eyes. "Then it can wait for another decade, now remove your hand." 


"Why should I?"


"Because I'm saying so, and this is my body, my rules."


He gave it another squeeze, this one a little tighter than the last. "You're mine, just like I'm yours. We're going to go further sooner or later, so let me take what is mine already." 


She agreed, because they were obviously going to take a step further than this in the future, when she was ready for it, but just not now. "Why do you even have to do that? Like what's the point?"


"It's mine, why not?" Then he shrugged, "And besides, it's soft and nice. Can't wait."


"Wait to what?"


She realized too late, that she shouldn't have asked that question. It just gave him a free pass to saying something so very dirty, she knew.


"To actually see it," Hyun Joong had answered, "And -"


"Shut up!" Somin quickly ordered in embarrassment, her face turning beat red. 


Chuckles could be heard all over the room. And just like that, the case was done. From that night on, he'd gotten a free pass to grab what was his, and even though it made her feel uncomfortable in the beginning, she quickly got used to it and complained no longer. He was holding himself back from , which was a big thing itself. If it made him happy to grab her like that, then of course she'd let him. He was doing her a favour, and she him. 

 

Hyun Joong's phone vibrated on the bedsidetable, and Somin was brought back to reality. 


With great effort and struggle, she managed to free herself from his hold and leaned over his frame to see why his phone was making noises. Not because she was interested, or sneaky..... or maybe she was interested, and a little too sneaky. Or maybe she just wanted to see who was trying to get to him this very early morning. Maybe she was just jealous- thinking that it was Yujen or some other woman texting him this late. 
 


But no, it wasn't Yujen, no girl. Just Hyung Jun

Hyung Jun 05:56 AM
You need to tell Somin

 

Tell me what, thought Somin confused. What was Hyung Jun talking about? What was Hyun Joong supposed to tell her?

 

She picked up the phone and attempted to open his code.
On the first try, she wrote his birthdate.
But that wasn't the code.
Then she wrote his name.
That was wrong too.
After that she tried to write Yujen's name.
And to her relief, and dismay, both, it was wrong yet again.


She then knew she had 2 more attempts before the entire phone would lock itself and block the code registratation. 
It took her a couple of minutes to think what he might have as a code, and then it suddenly hit her; she herself had made a code for his phone many months ago, maybe he still had that one?


Or, it wasn't like he had a reason to not change his code after their breakup, but it wouldn't hurt to try right? 
So she did try, all the while praying to God in a whisper for the code to be the exact same that she had set.


ILOVESJ

 

"Oh my God," She mumbled to herself when the messageboard opened up. She had been right. The code was right! He hadn't changed it, but why hadn't he changed it? Maybe he still has feelings for me? Maybe he still loves me? 


Somin shook the false thoughts off. No, he has just been lazy. Lazy enough to not change the code.

 

Hyung Jun 06.01 AM
Tell her what?

 

It only took Hyung Jun a heartbeat to text back.

Hyung Jun 06.01 AM
What we talked about yesterday

What was that?

Seriously?  

   We talked a lot   

It was just a guess of hers, and it did her good.

 

Tell her why you left. The truth.

 

The truth about why he left? Because he ing only wanted her for , and she didnt give him that. Because she is freaking insecure and unworthy, and ugly, and childlike, and less of a woman compared to Yujen. 

 

What is the truth?

I'm done. txt me when u can be a lil more serious.

 
Came Hyung Jun's irritated reply.

Tell me, what is the truth?

 

He didnt answer after that. Luckily for Hyun Joong, and unluckily for Somin.

 

Instead of waiting for his reply forever, she decided to open some of Hyun Joong's unread messages. It was disrespectful and an invasion of privacy, but she couldnt care less about being morally right towards someone who had literally broken her heart and her trust.


Yujen (6 unread)

 

Somin scrolled up to the first unread message. 

 

Great night, thanks Oppa :) 

Good morning, where r u? not in ur room :(

Opppaaaa I miss u, come home soon

Gosh I luv the feelin of you, need u inside rn, u have me drippin

 

Then was a picture.
A to be exact.
Of her.


Somin scanned it, and felt disgusted by what she was seeing.


Legs apart, showing the camera everything that was in-between those toned, long legs. 
Eww, she thought to herself. All this while, she'd been jealous of Yujen and her body, but at that moment, she didnt really feel jealous. Ofcourse Yujen had the body Somin had always wished for, but Yujen didn't have no selfrespect or shame. That was the reason why she had sent such a picture to a guy who had obviously not replied to her texts. Somin was happy that she had selfrespect, she had shame, and would never trade that with anything. Not even Yujen's y looks and seductive ways. 

 

Under the picture was the last message, just from three hours ago.

for u baby, it's waiting for you. 

 

Somin felt sassy reading that, and decided to play with Yujen's self-esteem, just like she had played with hers. 

 

Nah, it's used and old, don't need any of that.

Opppaaa dont play wid me, I know you luv it!

I said, I dont want it.

Oh, I understand, u want my mouth tonite don't u baby?

Maybe

 

Somin laughed to herself. It was real laughter, something she hadn't had in a while.

 

It's so unfair tho, I never get it back :(

Get what back? 

head :( 

Lol, joking, don't want that ugly mouth. 

what? :o

Yea, you got that right, you're so ugly, dont want women with the likes of yours. 

 

That was also the moment Hyun Joong chose to start waking up, and luckily for Somin- she noticed that he was soon awake. It only took her a moment to decide that she'd have to delete the messages she had written to Hyung Jun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter