CHAPTER 7

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two  are oblivious of the tension  in the DBSK table. Jaejoong can’t understand himself because  he don’t want to see Dara with other man like Se7en. Changmin is making it difficult for the boys to   ease Jaejoong because the maknae keeps on siding with Se7en.

 

 

 

After eating Dara and ven decided to leave the restaurant , while the DBSK  are still in the restaurant waiting for their manager.

 

DBSK  table…

 

 

“ I bet Ven hyung is courting noona . He is so attentive when it comes to noona and I can see that he really loves my beautiful Dara noona” Changmin said, he purposely said that to make Jaejoong  jealous he wanted to punish his hyung for hurting and making his beautiful and kind noona cried.

 

 

“ Changmin “ Junsu is trying to warn Changmin because Jaejoong is frowning with what he heard from Changmin.

 

 

“ But  what I hate  is that hyung  stole a kiss from noona,  he should asked permission first to me . I will call noona later and asked her if ven hyung is her boyfriend.” Changmin said

 

 

“ It is not your business if she was kissed by some idol, and beside why do you keep on talking about other people love life? It will not affect your life so will you just close your mouth” Jae said irritably.

 

 

“ Okay  hyung” Changmin said and bow his head. He wants to hide his  victorious smile from them. He knows that his hyung was affected with what he saw and  just to afraid to admit it to himself.

 

 

Junsu saw Changmin’s smile and just shook his head.  Like their maknae they also like Dara , she is so kind.  They are a little disappointed with Jaejoong for not seeing  how lucky he is to be loved by someone like Dara .  But they know that Jaejoong is just being true to himself , and they can’t force Jaejoong to love someone just because they find her ideal. It’s just frustrating to see them, Dara loves Jae but Jae loves Bom who is Dara’s bestfriend . While Bom is madly inlove with TOP who is Jaejoong  ex close friend.

 

 

 

“ Love problem is the hardest thing to solve” Junsu said  to himself.

 

 

“ Are you saying something hyung?” Mickey asked

 

 

“ Nothing” Junsu said .

 

 

 

2ne1 Dorm…

 

 

“ Thank you oppa” Dara said

 

 

“ No, I should be the one thanking you . Thank you for this wonderful night . I  hope Dara you could give me the chance to love you .” Se7en said seriously .

 

 

“ But oppa  , I don’t know I’m still mending my broken heart. “ Dara said . She is afraid that  she might hurt him if she was not able to erase Jaejoong on her heart. At the moment she still loves him, she don’t want  to  hurt Ven in the process.

 

 

“ Then let me help you mend your broken heart. Let me pick up the pieces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter