10

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two started to dance the moment Se7en left them.  Jaejoong was the one who taught Dara to dance the Tango, when they are still in the so called trial relationship.

 

Jaejoong look at her in the eyes , he miss to look at her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

 

“ How are you  Dee?” in a soft voice

 

“ Fine”  cold voice.

 

“ You looks gorgeous in you dress, very y if I may say “  Jaejoong said in a husky voice as he pulled her closer to his body .

 

 

Dara just  ignore Jaejoong’s compliment . The two are very oblivious to the admiring  stare the other idols are giving them for their  Tango dance. They really look like a lover dancing  in the dance of Love…

 

 

Idols corner…

 

“ Wow oppa looks so hot in his suit  and the way he dance is so y . How I wish I’m Dara “ Jessica said enviously.

 

 

“ Dara is really gorgeous and y on her gown, no wonder even Kim Jaejoong   asked her for a dance. Don’t you think he is attracted to her?” Suzy said

 

 

“ What are you saying ? It is impossible for him to be attracted to   a girl like her . You  find her beautiful? As in ? Duh!  Yoona is more beautiful and y than her “ Yuri said sarcastically.

 

 

 

The girls didn’t say anything and just ignore Yuri and  the SNSD  girls. They just watch Jaejoong and Dara with admiration , the two idols dances gracefully the dance of love.

 

 

“ You seem to have move on, it’s been more than a month since… “ Jaejoong said

 

“ Since what? You broke up with me ? It’s been more than a month Don’t tell me you expect me to   lurk  because you broke up with me?“ Dara said seriously.

 

“ I just can’t believe that the lady who always tell me that she loves me  was already  in other mans arms.” Jaejoong said  as he looks at her eyes intently  .

 

 

“ People change JJ”

 

 

“ So you still call me JJ,  I agree people change . But does the heart change that easy?” Jaejoong asked  as he pulled her closer to  him.

 

Dara’s heart is beating so fast because of the body contact . Her heart is going wild again with the way he looks at her  and the way he holds her. But she knows  that she must guard her heart, it stills hasn’t recovered from the  hurt Jaejoong inflicted . She don’t want to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter