11

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MYJOYCE1986 ,  SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...  HOPE YOU LIKE IT KABABAYAN!

 

 

 

Jaejoong return to his seat as soon as Se7en claims the next dance with Dara. He is so pissed to see him with her yet  he knows that  he don’t  have the right to feel that .  He was the one who broke up with her, and up to now he is not sure  of his feelings for her.

 

 

“ Hyung what did you say to noona that upset her?” Changmin asked in a serious voice which makes Jaejoong stared at him.

 

“ What do you mean maknae?” Junsu asked

 

 

“ I know that hyung said something bad to her that upset her. Didn’t you see the hurt in her eyes ? I saw her hurt , then mad but in a split of second she was able to conceal it.” Changmin said.  Then Junsu, Yunho and Mickey look at Jaejoong.

 

 

“Did you really  say something bad to her?” Yunho asked but Jaejoong didn’t answer which they take as yes. The boys just shook their heads.

 

 

“ You know what hyung , if you are jealous because someone is giving her the attention and love that you failed to give to her then say so. Admit it to yourself that you like  and that you  want her back. You are pushing her away with your actions.  Don’t let her love for you change into hate, because if that happens it will be more difficult to win her back. Excuse me I will just get a drink.” Changmin said and left them in shock.

 

 

“ Tell me, is he really our maknae? He seems so matured. “ Mickey asked

 

“ How come he can say those words to his hyung?” Junsu asked.

 

 

Jaejoong didn’t say anything and look at the woman who loved  him. He is thinking what their maknae had said.

 

“ Do I really love her? Am I just jealous of Se7en being close to her.  Now I see her happy with someone else it stir my possessive side, for she  used to be mine. But I made her cry , I know  that what I said is too offensive.  Changmin is right I’m pushing her away from me.” Jaejoong said to himself.

 

 

*****

The other idols are watching Se7en and Dara , they are oblivious of what happened between the three. All they know that Dara is so gorgeous tonight and even catches the attention of Jaejoong and Se7en. Male idols admire her while the female idols envy her, some  of them even loathe  her.

 

 

“ What so good to her that Jaejoong oppa and now Se7en oppa dance with her. She is not that beautiful” Yoona commented

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter