Date Part 3

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’m sorry if I’m not updating my fics regularly, I’m really busy these past few days and  my migraine hinders me  from updating my fics … But  I will try my best to update all my fics …

 

 

********

 The DBSK boys are looking at Dara and Se7en  while they are eating .  Changmin is observing Jaejoong  as  he secretely glance Dara and Se7en. He knows that  Dara suffered a lot from her relationship with Jaejoong .  He saw how she smiled infront of them but cry silently when she is alone. He caught her crying in the park near their apartment and he knew it is because of his hyung. Dara loved Jaejoong but Jaejoong loves Dara’s bestfriend Bom who is inlove with Seunghyun.  He is happy that they finally ended their trial relationship because he knows that its only Dara who is suffering . He is glad to see his favorite noona smiling again .

 

 

“ Do you like the food?” Se7en asked Dara

 

 

“ neh , oppa it’s delicious .  I really like this panakota” she answered

 

 

Then  they heard the  band  played a slow song , then some customers start standing and dance with the music.

 

 

“ Hmmm may I have this dance princess?” Se7en asked and offered his hand.

 

 

Dara blushed but gave her hand to him and they went to  the dance floor.  Se7en guide Dara’s hand on his neck as he gently holds her small waist closer to his body. Dara blushed with  their intimate position.

 

 

“ You are really beautiful  princess, especially when you blushed” Se7en said which make her blush even more.

 

 

“ Thank you oppa .” she said not looking in his face.

 

 

“ Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter