15

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara is in their apartment when she received a text message.

 

 

To: Dara

Fr: JJ

Message:

 

 

“ Dee can we meet tonight ? I need to talk to you . Please meet me at  our  secret place, I will wait for you  tonight. I hope you could come.” 

 

 

Dara didn’t reply in the message because she don’t want to see him again. She knows that she needs to move on and meeting him alone will not help her forget her feelings  for him.

 

 

 That afternoon the girls decided to watch some love story .  Dara can really relate in the story , it is almost the same as her love story . In the movie the lead female fall in love with her friend’s  boyfriend. The girl decided to hide her feelings. She knows that her friend loves her boyfriend and vice versa. All along  she hides the pain of seeing the man she loves happy with her friend.  She still smiles despite how broken she  is seeing them together. Then one day her friend broke up with the guy and left . The girl was  there while the guy is trying to mend his broken heart. She help him pick up the broken pieces of his heart . She  thought she was able to succeed in making him love her but she found out that she still just a friend for him. When her friend came back the guy apologized to the girl and said that he can’t be happy without her friend. In the end the girl left broken hearted by the man she loves.

 

 

 

Dara and the other girls’ eyes were all swollen because of too much crying  when they finished watching that movie.

 

 

“ Waaah…. That is a very sad story .” Minzy said  and sniff.

 

 

“ But that is the reality of life.  In every love story  some people are bound to0  be hurt .  I just pity the girl who  gave her all to the man that she loves but at the end he still left and hurt her” CL said

 

 

“ Ahhh I don’t want to be in her shoes” Minzy said .

 

 

“ Minzy nobody wants to be on her shoes. Of course everyone is hoping  that the person they love , loves them  back . But  like what CL said   that is the reality of life, sometimes the one we love can’t love us back.  Do you know why I broke up with Jae?”  Bom asked

 

 

“ Unnie..”

 

The girls know that Bom’s ex boyfriend is jaejoong of DBSK but  she broke up with him for TOP. But the three girls didn’t know that Dara  loves Jaejoong , they thought she is just a friend of Jae and Bom.

 

 

“ Jaejoong is an example of a perfect boyfriend , he is loving , sweet kind , gentleman and everything you will wish for a boyfriend. But I loved him, but my  love for him fades as the years pass by . It’s hard  to be in a relationship especially if you are not happy.  Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter