17

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At last ! i was able to access my AFF account ! Though I'm sad because I lost some subscribers... Anyways... This is a short update dedicated to myjoyce1986

 

 

 

 

 

She went straight  to her room when she arrived at their dorm . She locked the door of her room because she is not in the mood to  talk to anyone . She just needs sometime alone to let out the emotions she feels inside. She is crying  because for the nth time she was fooled again by thinking that  he moved on . She looked at herself in the mirror

 

 

“ Aren’t you tired being a fool when it comes to Jae ? How could you easily believe him that he is over with Bom. That he already move on? How Can you be so stupid!”.

 

 

 

Dara wiped her tears and look at herself with anger in her eyes.  “ This will be the last time Dara …. This will be the last time that you will make a fool out of yourself  because of Jaejoong. Accept the fact that he will never see you  the way he see your bestfriend. Accept the fact that he can never love you the way he loves Bom. He never loved you and never will even if you wait for years. ….”

 

 

 

Then Dara took all the pictures of her with Jaejoong . This were taken when they were still in the trial relationship, Changmin the sweetest maknae took all their pictures together.

 

 

One by one she took  the pictures out of the box as she reminisce their moments together. The first picture she saw is  their picture together in the DBSK kitchen while cooking dinner for the boys. Jaejoong is the chef while she helped him. She doesn’t know how to cook so  she just helped him in slicing some ingredients. She is pouting in the picture because the boys are teasing her because of her poor kitchen skill.

 

 

 

The second picture was a stolen shot , they are cuddling each other   while watching some movies when Changmin took the picture.  The other pictures were taken when she surprised jaejoong on his birthday , with the help of the rest of DBSK . She smiled bitterly  after seeing the pictures, then one by one she tear the picture into pieces . She let go all of her hope  as she tear  their pictures.

 

 

Then all of a sudden she received a  text message from Se7en.

 

To: Princess

Fr: Se7en

Message:

 

 

Hi princess! We are going to a private club today to have some fun . I’m with Bigbang and 2ne1 , do you want to come with us? I will fetch you .”

 

 

To:Se7en

Fr: Dara

Message:

 

 

Hi !  No …You go ahead , I’m not in the mood to go out tonight .  You should go with them and have fun.. I will just stay here in the apartment and rest “

 

 

 

To: Princess

Fr: Se7en

Message:

 

 

“ Are you sick?  Do you want me to come over there and take care of you ?

 

 

 

To:Se7en

Fr: Dara

Message:

 

 

“ No , I’m okay  … It’s just that I’m not in the mood to  go clubbing tonight “

 

 

 

To: Princess

Fr: Se7en

Message:

 

 

“ I see… Okay princess..  you just rest   tonight . I will just tell  them that you cannot join us. Take care okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter