Date?

BABY I LIED [ LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Se7en’s POV

 

 

I watch her as she went to the elevator to  go to YG’s office. I’m glad I didn’t go home , because this  bad day turn out to be a good one. I’m so happy that   I see her after a month. It’s been a month since she left for a vacation and I already miss her. I miss seeing her angelic face , her smile and her laugh. 

 

 

I have been loving her for months now and still I don’t have the courage to tell her my feelings because I know that she loves someone who loves someone else. I hate to see her hurting but I guess we are in the same situation , it’s hard to love someone who love someone else.

 

 

“ Hyung “ GD  called me which bring me back to my senses.

 

 

“ Ji”

 

 

“ I thought Teddy Hyung said that your recording will be this midnight ? Are you going to wait for  8 hours here in YG? Why don’t you get some sleep  because knowing hyung your recording will last till tomorrow afternoon”  Jiyong told me.

 

 

 

“ I’ll have my recording tonight , I’m just waiting for Dara” I informed him. I know he also had a crush with Dara like Taeyang.

 

 

“ Dara is here? Where is she? Why are you waiting for her?” Jiyong asked too many questions.

 

 

“ Neh, she is here. She has a meeting with YG   and after that will have some snacks and probably a dinner afterwards. “ I answered his questions giving him my  biggest smile.

 

 

 

“ What? Hyung can I join you ?” Jiyong asked 

 

 

“ Ani , she said she miss me and want to talk to me. You can’t join me because you still have recordings right? You  want me to call hyung that you are still here?”  I gave him an evil smile.

 

 

 

“ Yah! Hyung you are so selfish , I also wants to talk to Dara. I miss her “ Jiyong said

 

I took my phone and  pretend that I’m dialing Teddy hyung number “ I will call him  and tell him that you are loitering in YG’s lobby  while they are busy doing your recordings “ I said and start pressing my iphone.

 

 

 

“ Yah ! I’m going back to the recording room”. Jiyong said and running to the recording room which made me laugh.

 

 

( END OF POV )

 

After 30 minutes…

 

 

“ Oppa” Dara called Se7en who is checking his email through his phone.

 

 

“Hows your meeting with YG?” Se7en asked her

 

 

“ Oh , Good he just gave me new assignment . I have some solo commercial according to Mr. President .” Dara said

 

 

“ Wow , that’s good. So where do you want to eat?” Se7en asked

 

 

“ Anywhere , as long as they serve good  pasta .” Dara said smiling at him.

 

 

“ Okay , I think I know where to go “ Se7en said and escorted Dara. They are about to leave when a staff accidentally  bump to her and spilled her shirt and jeans with ice coffee.

 

 

“ Oh my God” Dara exclaimed because it’s cold.

 

 

“ Dara”  Se7en

 

 

“ Oh  my God , I’m sorry Ms. Dara. “ The staff  apologized

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter