Chapter 5

Switch Sequel: Double Trouble [DISCONTINUED]

“How was last night’s practice?” The Im twins back-hugged their boyfriends as they arrived in school the next morning. Leo and Ken chuckled.

“It went well.” Ken ruffled his girlfriend’s hair. “We’re actually almost done.”

“Already?!” Si-eun gaped.

Leo nodded. “It’s pretty easy. What about you guys?”

“We’ve started practicing as well.” Mi-eun grinned.

“Ugh~ these couples are making my headache early in the morning.” N massaged his temples.

“You’re just jealous, hyung. Get yourself a girlfriend.” Ravi teased which made him earn a glare from the leader.

“You can choose one from those four.” Hongbin nodded at the direction where four girls were waiting.

“Hi oppa~!!!” Sojin clinged to Leo, while Hyeri to Ken. Hyuk pouted.

 (A/N: please don’t misunderstand >< I really like girl’s day…especially Sojin…she’s my bias)

It wasn’t pleasing for the twins but they decided to stay quiet. Si-eun kept noticing Hyuk though.

“Yah, Park Sojin, you do know that your Leo-oppa is taken. Stop clinging to him like a child.” N lectured.

“But we’ve been used to skinships since we were kids, and his girlfriend doesn’t mind anyway, right?” She smiled at Si-eun.

“When you were kids.” N emphasized. “You guys are no longer kids. And of course, Si-eun is jealous but chose to keep quiet. It’s natural for a girlfriend to get jealous.”

And the two eldest’s of the two groups continued bickering.

“I’ll treat all of you dinner if they end up liking each other.” Ravi started a bet.

The rest smirked at him, liking the idea.

“Love-hate relationship, huh?” Ken chuckled, then turned to his girlfriend (Hyeri still clinging to him). “By the way, Mi, you don’t have to be jealous of little Hyeri here. We’re both aware of our oppa-dongsaeng relationship.” He ruffled Hyeri’s hair.

“Yeah, you don’t have to worry about me. I don’t have any intentions on stealing your boyfriend. I already like someone else.” She giggled. Hyuk once again pouted.

“I didn’t say anything about being jealous.” Mi-eun muttered but audible.

Si-eun gave her a look.

Mi-eun sighed in defeat. “Hakyeon-oppa’s right. It’s natural for a girlfriend to get jealous. Weren’t you?”

Si-eun looked at Leo, then to Sojin who was still bickering with N. “Yeah, maybe at first, but looking at them right now, I think I might anticipate Ravi’s treat.” She said which made the rest laugh.

Leo pulled his girlfriend into his embrace and kissed her temple. “That’s my girl.”

“Hey, you two, cut it out, will you? We’ll be running late if you continue bickering.” Mina called N and Sojin’s attention.

“WE’RE LATE!” They both gasped. “IT’S YOUR FAULT!” “WHY ME?! YOU STARTED IT!” And another round of bickering started; the rest sighed.

“I guess they won’t stop until who knows. Let’s just go to our classes.” Yura said as all of you parted ways.

On the way to their classroom, Si-eun nudged Hyuk.

“Hm?” He looked up.

“I’ve been watching you.” She gave him an evil grin which he did not understand.

“Hyeri~” She teasingly whispered.

Hyuk’s eyes widened and shushed her, cheeks turning into crimson.

“So you do like her.” Si-eun silently laughed.

“Don’t tell anyone, please. And she already likes someone else anyway.”

“You shouldn’t give up! You might be the guy she likes. I’ll help you.” She winked at him before entering their classroom and went to their respective seats.

 

The bell rang indicating the break time.

“Hey, guys, I think no one is using the music room at this hour. We can practice there.” Youngmin stated.

“Okay~ let’s go!” Mi-eun agreed.

The blond grinned and grabbed the latter’s wrist. “Come on!” He dragged her out.

“Hey, wait up!” Si-eun ran after them, with Kwangmin calmly trailing behind.

N, Leo, Ken, and Ravi were on their way to the twin’s room when they saw the two pairs of twins ran off somewhere, and they didn’t even notice them.   Hyuk and Hongbin just got out of the room as well.

 

The four boys gave the two a questioning look.

“I think I heard them mentioning something about practicing in the music room.” Hongbin answered their curiosity.

“That blondie seems interested in Mi-eun, Ken-hyung.” Hyuk said. “But Leo-hyung doesn’t need to worry about the other, because he and Si don’t really get along. It’s irritating to hear them always bickering.”

“It can be the other way around, though.” Leo said.

“Just like N and Sojin.” Ravi added.

“Yah. How many times do I have to tell you that Sojin and I will never be in good terms? Just thinking about her gives me a headache.” N dramatically massaged his temples.

“Say whatever you want, N-hyung. Let’s just go and grab some lunch.” Ken said and they started to go to the cafeteria.

 

Si-eun was practicing the dance by herself since Kwangmin was needed to practice with the two for the rap parts. After doing his part, Kwangmin noticed that Si-eun was having a hard time remembering the steps. He stood up and went to her.

“You step on the right first then lean backwards, jump then turn.” He demonstrated. “Remember the steps in your head. As you dance, don’t think about what the next step is, your body will go along with the dance.”

She did what he told and got it immediately. “Thanks, Pikwangchu.” She ruffled his hair.

He raised a brow at her.

“Mwo? The nickname is cute.” She gave a smile. “Wah~ I didn’t know a loser like you can be helpful.”

Kwangmin scoffed. “I thought you were sick for a second there, but no, you’re still the Si-eun I know.”

“Yah, don’t worry, I don’t get sick. I will always be the amazing Si-eun and you’ll always be the loser Kwangmin.”
Kwangmin was about to hit her when Youngmin called their attention. “Yah, Jo Kwangmin, you hit girls now?”

“She’s not even a girl.” He gritted.

“You can say she becomes a girl when Leo is around.” Mi-eun butted in.

Si-eun blushed madly. “YAH!”

“Wah~ you’re really amazing. Being a softie when it comes to your boyfriend.” Kwangmin said.

“So what?! At least I have one! Because you’ll probably never have one for being so cold-hearted!”

“I don’t need one.”

“Yah, you two, will you stop it? You’re giving me headache. Kwangmin, let’s do another round then I’ll join you and Si-eun to practice the dance.” Youngmin ordered.