Chapter 4

Switch Sequel: Double Trouble [DISCONTINUED]

The two couples were on their way to their next class since break time is about to end.

“We won’t be able to walk you home later, by the way.” Ken pouted.

“Why?” Mi-eun asked.

“We’ll be practicing for the welcoming party performance.” Leo answered.

“What about you guys? When are you going to start to practice?” Ken asked.

“We’re still deciding about what to perform. So you guys already decided about the concept?” Si-eun said.

Leo and Ken nodded.

“I wish you guys good luck. I hope all of us will do well.” Mi-eun cheered.

“Ugh, I hate that we’re not in the same class.” Ken groaned.

“You’re not the only one, Lee Jaehwan.” Leo said.

The twins giggled at their boyfriends.

“Stop sulking, guys. At least we still get to spend time together.” Mi-eun gave Ken a peck on the lips, which made the latter widely grin.

Leo also pecked Si-eun’s lips before letting the twins enter their classroom.

“I’m surprised you got a boyfriend.” Kwangmin mocked Si-eun.

“Of course, only losers like you will never get a girlfriend.”

“When will you two get along, huh?” Mi-eun sighed.

“NEVER!” Kwangmin and Si-eun said in unison.

“If you two keep bickering like that, you’ll end up liking each other. The more you hate the more you love~” Youngmin teased.

“NO WAY!” The two said in unison once again.

Mi-eun and Youngmin just shook their heads at their twins.

 

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Youngmin asked, as the last class finally ended.

“There’s a clubhouse near our place. Let’s just go there for now.” Si-eun said.

 On the way to the clubhouse, the four of you passed by a stuffed toys store. Kwangmin stopped.

“Hyung!!!” He screamed.

The three of you stopped and looked at him weirdly. Getting what Kwangmin wants, “No!” Youngmin told him.

“But—“

“You already have lots of those in your room!!!” Youngmin said.

“Hyung~ pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!” Kwangmin pouted and did an aegyo which surprised the female twins, Si-eun laughing out loud.

Youngmin sighed before glaring at his twin.

“Youngmin...what…happened…to…this…idiot…” Si-eun asked in between her laughs.

Kwangmin already entered the store without waiting for his twin’s approval.

“Yah, Jo Kwang—aish~ I didn’t even agree to it yet.” Youngmin followed his twin inside the store.

“I wonder what Kwangmin wants.” Mi-eun said as she and Si-eun followed the male twins.

When the two girls entered, Youngmin and Kwangmin were already on the counter paying for whatever made Kwangmin turn into a child.

“P-pikachu?!” Si-eun was once again laughing her out.

“He’s very obsessed with those.” Youngmin explained.

“Aw, that’s cute~” Mi-eun cooed.

“That’s so gay, dude!” Si-eun , still laughing.

“Hey, don’t be such a meanie, Si! I like Pooh, you know.” Youngmin blushed.

“Oh, that’s cute! But he,” She pointed at Kwangmin who was fanboying over his new Pikachu dolls “he’s lame.”

“You like Pooh??? I’ll buy these then!” Mi-eun grabbed the Pooh and Piglet pair stuffed toys and paid for it. “You keep Pooh, I’ll keep Piglet!” She handed Pooh to Youngmin, who was blushing at the moment.

“Thanks. I’ll make sure to take care of him.” Youngmin gave her a smile.

“Okay, guys, I think we should get going.” Si-eun said and they started to leave. She rolled her eyes at Kwangmin who was still eyeing the other Pikachu toys. She grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him out of the store.

Once they arrived in the clubhouse, they discussed about the performance.

“Si, Mi and I will practice first. Kwang can practice the rap later, so you two start with the dance.” Youngmin told Si-eun before turning to Mi-eun and started to practice.

“Why do I have to practice with that loser?” Si-eun muttered to herself as she walked to Kwangmin who was playing with his toy. She rolled her eyes.

“Yah, Youngmin told us to practice the dance.”

“The dance is just easy to learn. Let’s practice later.” He said without looking up.

*Aish~ this guy!* Si-eun grabbed the stuffed toy from him and raised it.

“I’m taller than you, stupid.” Kwangmin tried to reach it. Since he’s taller, it was easy for him, but before he could grab it, Si-eun ran away from him.

“YAH! Give it back to me!” He chased Si-eun around.

Si-eun fastened her pace and ran around the clubhouse.

“AISH, YAH, IM SI-EUN! Fine, fine! Let’s practice!”

“Woah, so you know my name, huh?” Si-eun abruptly stopped and turned around, but Kwangmin was still running at a fast pace so he collapsed with Si-eun, and they fell on the ground.

 

They stared wide-eyed at each other. Kwangmin was on top of her and their faces were dangerously near; one wrong move and their lips would touch.

“YAH, get off of me!” Si-eun pushed him and sat up. “Here’s your Pikachu. Let’s practice.” She tossed the toy to him and stood up.