Chapter 1

Switch Sequel: Double Trouble [DISCONTINUED]

(A/N: It's been ages! I'm so sorry! huhuhu I don't think I'll continue this fic so I'll just post what I was able to write.)

 

“Good morning, my dear twins~!!!” Their father barged into their room early in the morning.

“Kkamjjagiya!” Si-eun immediately got up. “Appa! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

“What’s with the noise early in the morning?” Mi-eun groaned.

“Yeobo, you startled them.” Their mom entered the room.

“I just wanted to be the first one to greet them a happy birthday.” Their lively father gave each of the twins a pinch on their cheek.

“Okay, let them wash up first. Let’s celebrate later during breakfast, hm?” Their mom shooed her husband out of the room. “You two should get up now or you’ll be late for the first day of your senior year. Your boyfriends might be preparing a surprise for you.” She winked at the two. “Happy birthday, darlings!” She hollered before walking out of the room, leaving the twins dumbfounded.

 

It’s been a while since the two couples started dating. Their parents are aware of it and they’re happy for the two, especially for Si-eun; they actually already met Leo and Ken. Their junior year was very busy, but fortunately, Si-eun got better in Math and Mi-eun has no longer problems in her PE class, if there’d be one, Ken was there to help her. For the boys, after Hyuk’s five-day camp, he became more mature and grown-up man, Hongbin became much more popular with girls after his play, Ravi joined a group of underground rappers from the school, Ken became the school’s choir leader, Leo is still the soccer team captain, and N is also still leading the dance crew.

 

The two girls arrived an hour earlier, thanks to their mom. Anyway, to kill time, they decided to part ways: Mi-eun went to the library while Si-eun went to the soccer field.

 

“I wonder if there’s a new good book to read.” Mi-eun tapped her chin as she went to novel section; she scanned through the new arrivals. After a few minutes of debating with herself, she finally decided to get one (because she wants to read all the books there). When she was about to grab the book from the shelf, a hand was also reaching for it.

“I’m sorry.” Both of them said. Mi-eun looked at the person and was stunned of his looks. He looks like a character from an anime, especially with his blond locks and round eyes.

“You can read it, first. I can borrow it next time.” He gave a sweet smile.

“Ah, n-no! It’s alri—“

Before Mi-eun could even decline, the guy grabbed the book and handed it to her. “I told you, I can borrow it some other time.”

“T-thanks. U-uhm, are you new here? I haven’t seen you before.”

“Yup. I’m Jo Youngmin, by the way. It’s nice to meet you…?”

“Im Mi-eun. Welcome to Seoul High. So, are you my junior or are we in the same level? I’m in my senior year.”

“I’m a senior too.”

“Oh…anyway, see you around. It’s nice to meet you too, Youngmin. Thanks again, for the book.” She gave him a smile before leaving the library.

Mi-eun decided to head to the lobby to wait for her friends. She was scanning the book she got when someone bumped into her.

“Yah, watch where you’re going.” The other person hissed.

Mi-eun apologetically bowed. When she looked up to the person’s face, her eyes widened. “Young—?” Before she could even call his name, the guy glared at her and left.

*Wasn’t that Youngmin? But his hair…and his cold attitude…* She confusedly thought.

 

 

Si-eun jumped in joy as she arrived in the field. She smiled at the thought of the memories with Leo; it’s been a year. Time flies.

“Im Si-eun, wake up! You’re being girly again.” She shook her head, before looking for a soccer ball. Once she got one, she kicked it to the air and played in the field by herself. When she was going to score a goal, a basketball suddenly collided with it and the soccer ball lost its track to the goal.

Si-eun frowned. She looked at the basketball court, which is next to the soccer field, and noticed that someone has been playing in there.

She glared at the person “YAH! Can’t you shoot properly?! You’re ruining my game!”

The guy just ignored her. He picked up the basketball and went back to the court.

“Hey, I was talking to you!” She was pissed so she walked, no, ran to the guy.

He was still ignoring her and continued playing. When he was about to shoot, Si-eun blocked it and grabbed the ball.

“What the hell—you again?!” He glared.

“Excuse me? You were the one who’s so lame in basketball and interrupted me.”

“Yah, first, you don’t watch where you’re going and bumped into me, and now you’re blaming me and even have the guts to say I’m lame in basketball?! Little missy, you don’t know who you’re talking to.” He cockily said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s my first time seeing your ugly face, mister! I bet you are new here, so don’t act like you’re almighty. I can even beat you in basketball.”

“That’s brave.” He smirked. “Sure, challenge accepted. If I beat you, don’t play sports ever again.”

“Haha, you’re making me laugh. That’s not going to happen. Im Si-eun never loses in any game. If I beat you, don’t show your face in front of me ever again.” She passed the ball to the guy and they started to play.

The guy was going easy on her because she’s a girl, but he realized that she’s really good so he played his best. They didn’t notice the time and the bell started to ring; the both of them were distracted. Si-eun got a chance to steal the ball and did a final shot.

 

She raised her brow at him. “I won, loser. I’m looking forward on not seeing you again.” She told him before leaving the court. She rushed to the comfort room and splashed water on her face. After fixing herself, she went out and hurriedly went to the lobby. On the way, someone blocked her.

“Woah, woah, slow down there. What’s with the rush?” He gave a sweet smile.

Si-eun frowned. “Yah, didn’t we agree that when you lose, you won’t show up in front me ever?! And what’s with the hair? How can you dye it in just a few minutes? Anyway, who cares? You’re ruining my day.” She said before looking for her friends.

“What’s wrong with Mi-eun? What was she talking about?” Youngmin questioned to himself.