Chapter 2

Switch Sequel: Double Trouble [DISCONTINUED]

The twins met at the lobby, and right on time, their friends arrived.

 “Happy birthday~~~!!!” The four guys greeted.

“Thanks.” The twins said.

“You’re a year older now! Chukhahae~”  Hyuk hugged the two.

“You know that you’d be dead if Leo and Ken were here.” Ravi stated.

“Where are they anyway?” Mi-eun asked.

“We actually haven’t seen them either.” Hongbin shrugged.

“Ey~ isn’t it obvious that they’re preparing a surprise? It’s their girlfriends’ birthday!” N said.

“Heol, I already told Leo that I don’t like those kinds of girly stuff.” Si-eun sighed.

“You always say you don’t like this and that, and yet, whatever Leo does, you automatically become a girl!” Her twin retorted, making Si-eun blush.

“We all know Si has a soft spot for her boyfriend, of course. Let’s just go to the general assembly for now.” Ravi said.

 

The students slowly filled the auditorium where the general assembly will be held. As usual, everyone was bored listening to the principal’s speech, but their attention was caught when an intermission number was mentioned. The students became excited, thinking that there could be a guest idol in their school. The lights dimmed and two spotlights were on stage.

 

“Aren’t those Leo-hyung and Ken-hyung?” Hyuk spoke up.

“Ah~ I thought they were really preparing a surprise.” N sighed.

“They were just busy because of the general assembly.” Hongbin added.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUhyJhRgnHo

 

“It’s their surprise after all!” Ravi beamed.

The twins were blushing.

“I have no idea he can sing.” Si-eun said. “He has a very beautiful voice.”

“We can be qualified as idols you know.” N bragged.

 

After the song, “Happy birthday, my love, my Im Si-eun.” Leo said through the microphone.

“Happy birthday, my one and only girl, Im Mi-eun.” Ken grinned. Another song was starting to play, “Come up on stage, boys.” Ken said.

The four boys looked at each other and smirked before going up on stage and perform.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQjAg-4PKyA

 

The audience gave the boys a big round or applause. Cha Hakyeon was right; they can be idols. After the performance, the principal announced that the class lists are finally posted on the bulletin board, and wished the students to have a great school year before adjourning the assembly.

 

“You guys were so amazing! Since when did you prepare that?” Mi-eun asked as the four boys got off the stage.

“It’s just one of the songs we usually practice.” Hongbin said.

“We actually didn’t prepare for this. We’re also surprised of the sudden performance.” Ravi mentioned.

“It was fun though.” Hyuk cheered.

“Yeah, and it can serve as our little gift for our twins.” N grinned.

“What ‘little’? It’s a huge gift for us! We really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.” Si-eun and Mi-eun gave the four guys a group hug.

The sweet moment was interrupted by a clearing of throat.

Si-eun smiled widely. “Leo-oppa!!!” She gave him a bear hug. Hongbin and Hyuk snickered at Si-eun’s behavior.

Ken went to Mi-eun’s side and gave her cheek a peck.

The two couples were finally reunited again.

“Guys, can we catch up the things we missed later? We still have classes. Can we go and check the class lists first?” N spoke up. Everyone agreed.

“Jealous er.” Leo muttered.

“I heard that, Jung Taekwoon.” N said which made everyone laugh.

“It was meant for you to hear, hyung.” Ken said and everyone laughed harder.

 

Unfortunately, the eight of them are not all together in one class. The twins, Hongbin, and Hyuk are in one class while N, Leo, Ken, and Ravi in the other.

“It’s our last year, and yet I don’t get to be in the same class with you.” Si-eun whined.

Leo chuckled at her. “You’re cute.” He ruffled her hair. “We can always find time, just like last year.”

“Yeah, Si, don’t be selfish. Give me and Leo some quality time too.” N said who earned a glare from Si-eun.

“Hyung, am I not enough for you?” Ravi joined.

 “Hyuk and I are the only inseparable pair here.” Hongbin and Hyuk did a high five.

“Guys, can you stop with the bromance? It’s giving me the chills.” Mi-eun said.

“Hey, Si, take care of your twin for me, huh?” Ken said.

“For your information, Lee Jaehwan, I can take care of my twin better than you.”

“Okay, okay, let’s all cut it out. Class is almost starting.” Hyuk butted in.

“Wise maknae.” N remarked. “See you guys later!”

 

The twins and HyukBin went to their respective seats as soon as they arrived in their room.

“Good morning, class.” Ms. Kim, their homeroom teacher, greeted. “Oh, the twins are in my class. I guess I’m lucky with students this year, because there are two new students in this class as well.”

The students started to whisper among themselves. Two guys entered the room; the girls started to silently squeal. Si-eun’s and Mi-eun’s eyes widened, same goes for the two guys.

“You!!!” The four of them said in unison. “You have a twin?!”

 

“So, the two pairs of twins know each other. That’s cute. Anyway, you two should introduce yourselves.” Ms. Kim said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Youngmin-imnida. I’m the elder twin.” The blond one introduced.

“Jo Kwangmin-imnida.” The brunette bowed.

 

“Youngmin, you may seat beside Si-eun. Kwangmin, beside Mi-eun.” The male twins followed the teacher’s instructions. Youngmin and Mi-eun smiled at each other while the other two were glaring at each other.

“So much for not seeing him again; well, at least he doesn’t sit beside me.” Si-eun muttered to herself.