Chapter 3

Switch Sequel: Double Trouble [DISCONTINUED]

Ms. Kim gave time for the two to settle before starting to discuss the stuff to be anticipated this school year, especially for them, seniors; something about some extracurricular activities, special events, prom, and graduation. Mi-eun was attentively listening while Si-eun’s mind was flying somewhere.

 

“For now, there’ll be a welcoming party for the students this coming Friday night. Each class has to have a representative for a special performance. I suggest for the two pairs of twins to do it. What do you guys think?” Ms. Kim suggested which most students agreed because they think it’ll be cute.

 

“Yah! What do you think about it?” Mi-eun turned to her twin, who is sitting behind her.

“What?”

“Obviously, you’re not listening.” Mi sighed. “Ms. Kim suggested us to perform for the welcoming party this Friday night.”

“What’s the problem with that? I thought you no longer have problems in performing in front ever since you became a member of the choir?”

“That’s not my problem.”

“Then what?” Si-eun asked.

“Si-eun, Mi-eun, Youngmin, and Kwangmin, what do you think? Knowing the Im twins, they’re pretty talented, and I also heard the Jo Twins are, as well, talented.” Ms. Kim asked.

“We’re performing with these two?!” Si asked her twin.

“That’s what I was trying to point out.”

“We’re fine with it, Ms. Kim.” Knowing that his twin couldn’t care less, Youngmin answered on their behalf.

 Mi-eun was waiting for her twin’s decision. Si-eun sighed and nodded. “We’ll be doing it, too, Ms. Kim.”

“That’s great! Now…” She started to blabber about a new topic.

 

The bell finally rang which signals the break time. The students started to leave their rooms and meet up with their friends at the cafeteria.

“Hey, Mi.” Youngmin called, as they were fixing their things.

“Oh, hey…I didn’t know you have a twin.” She chuckled.

“Yeah, me too. I was surprised earlier. I mistaken your twin for you, then she got mad at me.”

“I’m sorry about that. I thought you were that guy.” Si-eun pointed at Kwangin who was uninterested.

“Is he normally like that?” Mi-eun asked.

“Well, he’s not like that at home. He just doesn’t really like people.” Youngmin explained.

“Introvert jerk.” Si-eun scoffed.

“Anyway, do you guys have any plan for the welcoming party?” He asked.

“Mi-eun can sing and can play instruments. I can dance.” Si-eun stated.

“What about you two?” Mi-eun asked.

“Both of us can dance, I can sing, Kwang can rap.”

“We can do two performances.” Kwangmin surprisingly spoke up.

“Oh, the loser is listening after all.” Si-eun teased.

Kwangmin gave her a glare before turning to his twin. “First, You can have a duet with this girl while she plays a guitar, then I can have my rap part. The second is we can do a dance trio with this one.” He pointed at Si-eun.

“We have names.” Si-eun stated. He ignored her.

“That’s a good idea. I agree with it.” Youngmin said.

“Yeah, me too.” Mi-eun also agreed.

“I’m fine with anything.” Si-eun shrugged.

“Si! Mi!” The female twins turned their heads to the door to see their friends waiting for them.

Si-eun grinned. “Well, we have to go. We can talk about this later. See you around!” She immediately ran to her boyfriend.

“Wow, I guess your twin is totally different around her…that’s her boyfriend, right?” Youngmin asked.

“Yup, and yes, she turns into girl whenever Leo-oppa is involved. Anyway, let’s decide about the performance later. See you guys around!” Mi-eun bid and went to her friends. Ken immediately wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a peck.

 

When they left, Youngmin turned to his twin. “What’s the problem between you and Si-eun?”

Kwangmin shrugged. “We simply don’t get along.”

“You don’t get along with anyone.” Youngmin pointed out.

“Can’t we just have our lunch?” Kwangmin stood up and walked out of the room; his twin followed nonetheless.

 

“Who are those guys, huh? Why were you alone with them?” N nagged as they eat their lunches at the cafeteria.

“They are the new students, male twins.” Hongbin said.

“That’s cute. Two pairs of twins in one class.” Ravi commented.

“That’s why Ms. Kim asked the four of them to do the special performance for the welcoming party.” Hyuk said.

“Im Mi-eun, don’t you dare replace me!” Ken pouted.

“Aigo, oppa, you’re so cute~ how many times do I have to tell you that I will never replace you, hm?” She pinched his cheeks.

Everyone in the cafeteria went quiet when the door opened and revealed four stunning girls. They seemed like looking for someone, and when they spotted them, they walked to their table.

 

“Hi, oppa!” One of them back-hugged Leo. Si-eun was taken aback.

“Sojin-ah~ I told you to stop doing this.” Leo whined.

“Fine. Heol, oppa has really changed.” She pouted, and then noticed his friends. “Oh, our bad, sorry for being rude. I’m Park Sojin, by the way. I’m Leo-oppa’s childhood friend.” She introduced.

“Bang Mina.”

“Kim Yura.”

“Lee Hyeri.”

They individually introduced.

“Wah~ uri Hyuki has grown up.” Hyeri pinched his cheeks which made him blush.

“So…VIXX-oppas, who are they?” Mina asked, referring to the twins.

“Im Si-eun.”

“Im Mi-eun”

The twins introduced themselves.

“Ah~ you two are the lucky girls Ken-oppa and Leo-oppa gave a surprise at the assembly. I envy you two.” Yura said.

“You broke our promise, oppa! We promised to each other that we’ll get married when we grow up, but you got yourself a girlfriend now.” Sojin told Leo.

“We were young back then. We don’t know what we were saying.” Leo said without looking up from his food.

“Wah~ this makes me more curious what kind of person Leo was.” N said.

“His noonas always say that he really changed a lot.” Hyuk said.

Sojin nodded. “It’s true. Anyway, it’s nice to meet you all. See you guys around~”

 

When the four girls left the table, an awkward silence engulfed them.

“Si-eun-ah.” Leo called, breaking the silence. The other six pretended not to hear them.

“Hm?”

“Are you…mad?”

Si-eun chuckled. “I’m not. Why would I be? You asked the wrong question. I’m just a little bit jealous.”

Mi-eun gave her an ‘I-don’t-believe-you’ look.

“Okay, fine. I’m damn jealous. Who wouldn’t be? If you were in my place...”

“Ah, you know, Leo, Ken, Ravi, and I will be doing the special performance for the welcoming party with those four girls.” N said.

“Thanks a lot, for putting more fuel into the fire, Cha Hakyeon. You’re really no help.” Leo said.

“Ah, wae? I was just saying.” He pouted as he went back to his food.

“To be honest, we were also jealous when you guys were talking to the Jo Twins.” Ken said.

“Aigo, guys, let’s not get upset or jealous about little things. We will just end up fighting for a small reason. What matters is now, Si loves Leo, Leo loves Si, Ken loves me, and I love him.” Mi-eun said.

“Woah~ you’re not the topnotch for nothing.” Hongbin said.

“Mi-eun’s right. All couples experience misunderstandings, but don’t let it get in the way of your relationship. It’s just a test, and you should face it together.” Ravi said.

“Why are you guys talking about love? The cheesiness makes me cringe.” Hyuk made a face which made them laugh. The maknae is really a mood-maker.