Good News and Bad News

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you hear The Starz’s new song yesterday?”

“No, I didn’t. Why?”

“You should hear it. It’s really amazing especially when you heard Ziohn’s voice. His voice makes all the listeners blown away.”

Jungkook heard a bunch of girls was talking about The Starz without realizing he were eavesdropping their conversations. The girls didn’t even notice that Jungkook was just standing only two feet away from them. Jungkook slowly walked and fled himself before the girls noticed him. Jungkook finally managed to go out without getting caught by the fans in the CD store. Jungkook knew about The Starz especially Ruel, who have the same face as him. Ruel really look identical to him. Jungkook didn’t believe it at first until they accidentally met in the toilet at the music show. Jungkook thought that he met his doppelganger in the toilet. He didn’t greet or talk to Ruel because he was too shocked. Not like Ruel, Ruel greeted him and shook his hand with him. Jungkook stared at his palms. He felt weird when Ruel touched his hand. ‘Why did I feel like I have meet him before?’

“Saeng!” Rap Monster suddenly jumped and patted Jungkook on his back. Jungkookdidn’t realized that his hyung will surprise him, was almost fell on the floor and he rubbed his chest slowly. He glared at his hyung and cursed him in his mind. Jungkook looked at behind Rap Monster and there were Jimin, Suga and V as well. Jungkook just gave them a thin smile. His mind was still thinking about Ruel. He really wished that he could meet him again.

“Hey, are you okay?” asked V. Jungkook didn’t nod his head. V lowered his head because he had nothing to say to Jungkook.

“Do you want to follow us to the hospital?” asked Suga this time. Jungkook looked at Suga with a lot of questions in his mind. Did someone rush to the hospital again?

“Who’s in the hospital?” asked Jungkook, immediately.

“None of us are sick. We’re going to visit Aeser.” said Rap Monster. Jungkook widened his eyes and he suddenly remembered that Aeserwasbeing rushed to the hospital last two days ago because of the accident during rehearsal. Or maybe this is his change to meet Ruel again?

******************

“Is he still unconscious?” asked N. Neither Ruel nor Ziohn was answering his question. They just let the question blew away with the wind. They didn’t want to tell him the truth about Aeser. Aeser actually was acting to be like that because of Kris. He didn’t want to awake with Kris beside him. Ziohn turned to N. N was really hoping that his question will be answered by him. Ziohn could read it by looking at N’s face. Ziohn gave him a thin smile. Ziohn watched Kris walked out from Aeser’s ward. He didn’t approach to Kris and let Kris mind with his business. Ziohn slowly opened the door and shut the door once he entered in the ward. He walked to Aeser’s bed and stood beside him.

“Aeser, can you hear me?”

Ziohn tried to communicate with Aeser by using telepathy. He didn’t have that power but Aeser had it. Ziohn waited for Aeser to answer his question but he didn’t. Ziohn tried to communicate with Aeser again but the result was still the same. Ziohn let out a very soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter