Chapter 1: A Mysterious and Talented Newcomer

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know about a new boy band?”

“A new boy band?”

******************

“Hello, everybody!”

The fans screamed when Kai greeted them and the fans started to stand when EXO started their performance with their new song, Overdose. The fans screamed hysterically and the artist almost couldn’t hear their music and they almost confused with their line especially for D.O and Luhan. Their performance was really powerful and amazing.

“That was a powerful performance by EXO. Wow, their new song was amazing!”

“You’re right. Soyou-ssi. Do you know who’s going to do for the next performance?”

Soyou nodded her head. “Yup, Jinwoon, this group will perform their first debut here and the group is The Starz!”

“Please welcome, The Starz!”

The stage suddenly turned to dark. The crowd was surprised including the MC too. Aeser suddenly jumped out on the stage and followed by Siobhan, TN, Ruel and Ziohn. Aeser’s blue eyes scanned the crowd and not even a minute, he knew how many people were there, watching them live. The Starz made a very dramatic performance with their dancing skills and singing. The crowd was amazed with their performances although The Starz was a newcomer, their performance seemed like they had debuted before.

“Wow, Jinwoon. That was a dramatic performance I’ve ever seen.”

Jinwoon immediately nodded and said, “You’re right, Soyou-ssi. But if you looked at their face properly, they have the same face with the present artist now.”

Jinwoon’s words made everyone started to dig more about The Starz. The leader of The Starz, Aeser. His face looked like Kiseop from U-Kiss. The difference is Aeser is very quiet and brave. Siobhan, his face looked like Mark from GOT7. His name is really difficult to pronounce and sometimes, he made jokes of his name. TN, his face looked like Tao from EXO-M. TN and Tao have the same personality but TN mastered all the martial art skills than Tao. Ruel, his face looked like Jungkook from BTS. Ruel is a shy boy and quiet person at first but the truth is he likes to talk with people. His face always looked pale and his fingers always turned to blue. Ziohn, he really looked like L from Infinite. He had the same dimples as L and Ziohn had a weird habit where he liked to hug Ruel.

That was all about The Starz. That night after the show, EXO went to a restaurant to get their dinner before they got back to their dorm. Chen wandered around in the restaurant and the clinging sound made his head turned 90 degrees to the door. The Starz walked into the restaurant. Aeser’s eyes scanned the crowd in the restaurant.

“EXO…all is here. 2PM’s Junsu and Chansung, 2NE1’s Sandara and Big Bang’s Taeyang are here too. Super Junior…”

Aeser’s eyes locked on Kris. Kris quickly took his gaze away from Aeser. Aeser’s eyes scanned on Kris and he had all Kris’s information in his mind.

“Stage name: Kris. Real name: Kevin Wu Yi Fan. Height: 187cm…”

Siobhan patted on Aeser’s shoulder. “Hey, let sit there.” Siobhan pointed out his fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter