Chapter 4: The Truth

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeser threw himself on the couch without opening his shoes. TN went to the kitchen to get some snacks. When he came back, he threw a bag of ice on Aeser’s face and made Aeser woke up from his nap. Siobhan who just came out from his room, burst into laughter when he saw TN threw the ice on Aeser’s face and Aeser quickly got up like a robot. Aeser took the bag of ice from his face.

“Why did you throw this on me?”

TN opened his snack and switched on the television. “What? Your human body is having a great fever. Place that bag on your forehead.”

‘Fever?’ Aeser placed his right hand on his forehead. It was hot, too hot. Aeser took the body thermometer and put it inside under his tongue. After a few minutes, he looked at the thermometer. It was 39.5 degree Celsius. Aeser got off from the couch and went to the kitchen to find some medicine. Siobhan watched Aeser struggling to find a medicine in the cabinet suddenly said.

“The medicine is on my table in my room.”

Aeser closed the cabinet and walked to Siobhan’s room. “Thanks.”

Siobhan sat beside TN and took some snacks from TN. “How’s your shooting today?”

“Not bad. How’s your interview?” asked TN.

Siobhan leaned his body to the sofa. “It was tiring. There were some crazy fans suddenly jumped out and hugged Ruel and Ziohn during the interview. Well, all the artist had the same experienced as us.”

TN only agreed with Siobhan. TN focused his eyes on the television and Siobhan dropped into silent. TN suddenly felt lonely and he wanted to have conversation with Siobhan again. When he turned around, Siobhan had fallen asleep besides him. He was snoring. Siobhan didn’t usually snore during sleep. He must be tired because of the interview.

******************

That night, Aeser couldn’t fall asleep. He tried to close his eyes and forced himself to sleep again but it was useless. Aeser got off from his bed and decided to get for a night walk. That night was so cold. Aeser pulled his coat to cover his body. He still could feel the cold embraced his body with its coolness. It was almost winter that time in Seoul. He braced himself to walk to the park in midnight.

“Aeser?”

Aeser looked up and Kris was standing in front of him. Aeser didn’t want to see Kris right now. He tried to flee himself from Kris but unfortunately, he was too weak to run right now and he fell. Kris held his body and he rejected Kris’s kindness.

“Aeser, please. I’m so sorry for yesterday.”

Aeser didn’t want to hear a word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter