Chapter 6: We Are Not One of Them

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris waited for Siobhan to continue his sentence.

“He is fine. He will discharge after 4 days staying in the hospital.” said Siobhan without looking at Kris’s face.

“You were worrying too much. You look like a jerk, you know.”

Siobhan opened the door slowly because he didn’t want Aeser to wake up. Siobhan closed the door behind him and slowly walked to Aeser’s bed. Siobhan stared at the monitor, the heartbeat was normal and the blood pressure also was normal. Siobhan leaned closer Aeser and whispered to his ear. Kris was stalking Siobhan from behind the door. He thought that Siobhan was kissing Aeser. Siobhan felt the presence of Kris and he looked at the door. Siobhan sighed. Kris looked at Aeser again and Siobhan wasn’t there. Before Kris pushed the door inside, Siobhan shoved Kris and Kris, who was unable to do anything, fell on the floor.

“Aack! It’s hurt!” said Kris while rubbing his back.

N quickly walked to Kris and helped him. Kris looked at Siobhan who was standing in front of him. Siobhan stared at Kris with his sharp green eyes. Kris couldn’t able to stop staring at Siobhan’s eyes. He didn’t even see Siobhan’s pupil in his eyes. It was the same like Aeser last time.

“I’ll kill you…”

“I’ll kill you, Wu Yi Fan.”

They said the same phrase to him. Ruel walked towards Siobhan and smacked his head with a thick magazine. Siobhan groaned and Ruel cursed Siobhan again and again. Siobhan didn’t understand why Ruel did like that but then he noticed that everyone was looking at him including the hospital’s staff. Ruel grinned at them.

“I’m sorry for this inconvenience situation. We just were practicing for our movie. I’m so sorry.”

They showed the sign of relief on their face but they were still worried inside. Ruel really wished that he has Aeser’s power and deleted all their memories about this incident. N helped Kris to stand up and brought Kris away from them. N looked at his back and Siobhan were still looking at them. N turned to Kris that walked beside him. Kris looked a bit scared and his head were covered with sweat.

“Hey, are you okay? You look pale, man.”

Kris felt strange when Siobhan stared at him like that. He never thought Siobhan will shove him like that. He wondered if Siobhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter