Chapter 7: For Lilium

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night before they started the music show, most of the artist in there went into the The Starz’s rehearsal room and asking about Aeser’s condition. Some of them tried to comfort The Starz's member to stay strong. Ziohn never thought that the news will spread so fast among the artist even the fans also knew about that accident. The most worried person is Sandara from 2NE1. He could see that Sandara always bit her lower lips and prayed to the God. She kept on doing the same thing and sometimes she shed her tears. Her friends tried to coax her and comfort her before their performance.

“Ziohn-ssi!”

Ziohn turned around and Jiyeon from T-ARA was standing there with Boram that was holding a basket of green apple. Jiyeon took the basket from Boram’s hand and gave it to Ziohn. Ziohn took it without any hesitation. Jiyeon took out a card from her pocket and gave it to Ziohn.

“I’m sorry for not visiting Aeser yesterday. So this is a gift for us. I hope that he will get well soon.” Jiyeon said to Ziohn as Ziohn read the card from T-ARA. Ziohn looked at Jiyeon and thanked to her. Jiyeon asked a permission to leave and Siobhan showed up from behind Ziohn.

“She’s kind, huh?” Ziohn faced to Siobhan. “She just acts like she cares like anyone else. They don’t want to get a bad reputation for not caring the other artist. Human are always like that to achieve their popularity.”

Ziohn gave a sharp glare to Siobhan and Siobhan automatically lowered his head. Ziohn took their schedule on the table. They are the first group who are going to perform tonight. Ziohn spread his mouth onto a thin smile. Ziohn was thinking to use all his spare time to look after Aeser. Ruel nudged Ziohn’s elbow and whispered something to Ziohn. Ziohn looked at Ruel’s face, hesitantly.

“Are you sure?” asked Ziohn. Ruel nodded his head. Ziohn wasn’t sure if he had to agree with Ruel. He had no choice right now.

“The Starz, you need to get ready.” said the staff.

Ziohn asked Siobhan and Ruel to get ready and make sure that they memorized the lyrics. They never did the mouth synchronize because for them, it felt like they cheated on their fans. So, they decided to sing it live although their voices were cracked. They checked their microphone to make sure that it worked fine. Once they got the signal to be on the stage, they walked steadily and their face was calm as the sea when they got onto the stage.  The fans started to cheer and scream at them. Ziohn lifted up his microphone and asked the fans to silent. For the first time ever, the artist asked the fans to shut up. Ziohn turned to Ruel and Ruel nodded his head.

“Today, we’re going to make a special performance for our lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter