Chapter 3: Love at The First Sight

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now, we’re in Star King, The King of The Star!”

As usual, Star King Host, Kang Hodong will greet the audience and the people that were watching Star King. Aeser and TN were invited to join that reality show on that day. That time, they had AOA’s Choa and Seolhyun, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk and Donghae, Song Jieun and K.Will as a guest star. Aeser realized everyone was looking at him and TN.

“Hey, are you okay?” asked TN to Aeser. TN realized that Aeser’s shoulder was shaking and his hands were cold. Aeser didn’t want to talk much so he just smiled at TN.

“Today, we have a new boy band that received an instant fame from their first debut, The Starz.”

All the audience in the studio was cheering at Aeser and TN. Hodong asked Aeser and TN to stand with him on the stage. Aeser gave a smile when he stood beside Hodong and Hodong was surprised to see Aeser’s eyes.

“Omo, your eyes were scaring me!”

Aeser chuckled and covered his white teeth with his palms. TN, he was laughing so hard when he heard Hodong were saying like that.

“Are you wearing contact lens?”

TN shook his head. “Ani, we were born with it.”

This time, Hodong was surprised by TN’s eyes. TN’s eyes were red, dazzling red and it almost like blood in his eyes. But when Hodong looked carefully at Aeser and TN’s eyes, they had rainbow in their eyes.

“Wow, they have rainbow in their eyes.” said Hodong, amazed.

Choa were surprised. “Jinja-ya?”

Donghae walked towards Aeser and stared in his eyes. “Oh my God, he really have rainbow in his eyes.” Donghae rubbed his chin. “Are you sure you’re not wearing contact lens?”

Aeser shook his head. Hodong asked Donghae to sit back and Hodong was going to reveal is it true that The Starz really have beautiful eye color. The big screen showed The Starz's members one by one. The audience and the guest star were surprised to see that all the member of The Starz had beautiful eye color. Eunhyuk frowned and raised his hands.

“Guys, if you looked carefully, TN looks like Tao from EXO.” said Eunhyuk.

Hodong looked at TN and Aeser’s face. “Omo, you’re right. TN looks like Tao from EXO and Aeser looks like Kiseop from U-Kiss. Am I right?”

The audience started to talk to each other and they agreed that Aeser and TN really looked same as those present artists now. Hodong asked if TN knew some martial arts and TN answered it without any hesitation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter