Chapter 2: Love or Lust?

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked to Suho. “What is wrong?”

Suho didn’t know how to react when Aeser asked him what contact lens is. Suho felt weird about Aeser and s group. Suho rubbed his temple and forced himself to smile.

“Err, nothing. Just forget about it.”

EXO's members said goodbye to The Starz before they got into their MPV car and went back to their dorm. Suho couldn’t even sleep although the other members were already asleep in the MPV car. Suho looked outside the window and the raindrops started to pour down. Suho was still thinking about Aeser’s words.

“What is contact lens?”

“Aeser.”

Aeser turned to Ziohn and their gaze met. “What is it?”

“He’s lying, right?” Ziohn said to Aeser. Aeser nodded. He knew Suho was lying to him before he left.

“He started to doubt about us. I’m going to follow him.”

Ziohn didn’t say anything. When Ziohn blinked his eyes, Aeser was gone in his sight. Ziohn knew what Aeser will do and he didn’t want to poke his nose into someone’s business. Ziohn went back into the restaurant again and he bumped to VIXX’s Leo.

“Oops, I’m sorry.”

Ziohn smiled with his dimples on his cheek. Leo pointed his thin fingers to Ziohn. “L from Infinite?”

“No, I’m Ziohn from The Starz.”

Leo felt embarrassed for his mistake. “Oh, really? I really have to go now. See you later.”

Ziohn watched Leo as he ran to the van. N looked at Ziohn from a far. Ziohn spread his mouth into a thin smile at them. N waved at Ziohn and asked him to join them. Ziohn called the other The Starz’s members in the restaurant and walked to N. N was really excited to meet new people shook Ziohn’s hand vigorously.

“It’s really nice to meet you here!” said N, brightly.

Ziohn’s smile never faded from his face although N’s grip made his hands felt hurt. Hongbin started to greet Siobhan and Siobhan gave Hongbin a hug. Leo’s eyes locked on Ziohn.

“Where’s the other one?”

“You mean Aeser?” said Ruel.

Leo hesitantly nodded. “Y-Yeah, where is he?”

Ziohn didn’t want to answer Leo’s question. In his mind, he thought that Leo didn’t deserve to know where Aeser is. Ziohn wondered when Aeser will get back soon.  He is not really good with talking with the other people. Ziohn could feel a hand pulled him closer to someone’s chest.

“Hey, let’s take a selfie!” said N.

“But it’s too dark here.” said Ziohn.

“It’s okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter