Chapter 5: E.R.

The Starz (Pending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aeser! Aeser!”

Aeser felt his head was so heavy. The light was too bright and it hurt Aeser’s eyes. Aeser heard a voice calling his name. He didn’t recognize that voice. He couldn’t see clearly. All he could see was blurry faces and shadows. He could feel something beneath his body was moving faster and the beep sound could be heard from afar. He tried to move his hands but he couldn’t.

“Aeser, can you hear me?”

Aeser tried to recognize that voice again. He couldn’t remember anything. He could feel his head was wet and the smell of blood made him felt dizzy. He couldn’t feel anything and his eyes almost closed.

“Aeser! Aeser, be strong! Don’t give up!”

It was the voice again. ‘Whoever you are, please tell me what’s happening to me?’

The nurse stopped The Starz’s members from entering the operation room. Aeser was been rushed to the hospital by the ambulance. During they were doing the rehearsal, the lamp on the top of the stage suddenly fell and it was crashed on Aeser. They thought Aeser was dead that time but when Ziohn found the sign of life, they quickly sent Aeser to the hospital. TN walked round and round on the hallway. Ruel was shaking and the frost started to show on his shoulder again. Siobhan slammed his fist to the wall and blamed himself. Ziohn, he didn’t do anything. He just stood rigid in front of the operation room.

“Do you think he will survive?”

Ziohn turned around and Kris from EXO was there. Siobhan pouted and left them with Kris. Ziohn looked behind Kris and there were Suho, Lay and D.O was standing there. There were also Leo, N and Hongbin and others. There were some of girl’s group members were here, Sandara, Tiffany and Taeyeon, Naeun and others. Ziohn turned his gaze to the operation door. He smiled.

“He will. He’s strong. He’ll never give up.”

Sandara held his hands. “Are you sure?”

Ziohn glanced at Sandara. He rubbed Sandara’s backhand. “Just believe in him.”

They were waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours. They waited for the doctor to come out with the result. They were hoping that doctor will give them good news. All the girls’ group members were leaving because it was too late for them. Ruel asked them Sandara, Tiffany and Taeyeon to go back home. Ruel promised to them to give the latest news about Aeser. Ruel looked at Ziohn and Siobhan that had fallen asleep. Ruel didn’t know whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter