[HaneulxEunji] Take Your Time

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Haneul saw her was at the backstage of Seoul Drama Award. They had chosen to be the award presenter together at that time. They prepared themselves before the MC called their name for presenting the award to the stage. A simply ‘hello’ followed by a bright smile was enough to make Haneul’s heart skipped a beat.

 

He ever saw her bright eye smile when he was secretly fanboying over ‘Reply 1997’ series. But, he never knew that the eye smile was way more outrageous when he directly seeing it. Haneul had no choice except putting a goofy smile on his face and he kept it till the end of the award night.

 

After they finished their jobs, Haneul just found out that the girl was so easy going and talkative and she didn’t seem to mind that Haneul was being awkward around her. And he shall slightly blush when she .

 

‘I don't know if you were looking at me or not
You probably smile like that all the time
And I don't mean to bother you but
I couldn't just walk by
And not say hi

And I know your name
'Cause everybody in here knows your name’

 

***

 

Months passed after that and they didn’t see each other anymore. But, they could say that Kang Minhyuk’s birthday party had brought the fate for them.  Like the first time they saw each other, she smiled at him, and he didn’t need much time to copying hers.

“Hi, nice to meet you again, Haneul-ssi,”

“Hi, yes, nice to meet you too, Eunji-ssi,” he said back.

They remained silent for some seconds, before Minhyuk – the birthday boy noticing their awkwardness.

“I never thought that both of you know each other,” he said as he patted both of their arms.

“Yes, we met at Seoul Drama Awards last year,” Haneul said as he glancing toward the youngest.

“Eunji is so attractive and kind. I’m sure you will like him, hyung,” Minhyuk joked and he earned a smack from her.

Haneul was taken aback as he could see a tint on her cheeks, and it somehow makes his heart fluttering.

“Okay, take your time and I’ll not disturb you,” Minhyuk bid his goodbye by waving his hand, before left two of them alone.

The awkwardness suddenly filled between them, before they chuckled later.

“So... How could you know the CN Blue’s drummer?” Haneul was being the first person to break the clumsiness.

“He was being one of my MC partners on K-Pop World Music Festival in Changwon last December,” she said while threw her gaze toward the birthday boy who already clinging around his girlfriend at the party.

Haneul was following her gaze before he gaped in disbelief. “Are they dating?” he said as he was pointing toward his co-stars, Minhyuk and Krystal Jung.

Eunji nodded as she was cupping to hold back her laughter. “How could you don’t know about them? Didn't the three of you starring in the same drama series together?”

Haneul shook his head before a chuckle following later.

“So, it wasn’t a rumor after all,” he mumbled and Eunji laughed again.

Haneul smiled at her before he suddenly stared at her.

“And... How’s with you? I mean... the dating rumor with Seo Inguk... Is it true?”

Eunji stopped herself from laughing to stare at the latter with an unreadable look for some seconds, before she burst into laughter once again.

“That was definitely a silly rumor, oppa!” she landed a light slap on his left arm.

Instead of laughing, Haneul stunned as he sensed that the girl just make a ‘skinship’ with him, and didn't he just mishearing? She called him with oppa?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter