[Luhan x Chorong #2] Bittersweet

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Sequel of ‘LIKE A ROSE’ – Chapter 13]

 

Their hands had intertwined, as Luhan whispered on her ear closely, “Park Chorong, I love you.”

“I love you too, Xi Luhan,” Chorong landed a soft peck on his cheek before patted his bare chest lightly. “I’ll go to shower.”

Luhan gladly nodded at her request and let her walked over the bathroom. He still lay on the hotel’s bed with his mind that had to remember what just he did with her about some minutes ago.

 

Today was their first met up, after 8 years had separated. Luhan asked her to get a room at his family’s hotel. Surprisingly, that girl did not refuse his offer. She must be missed him that bad, he thought.

When they’d arrived at the hotel, they talked, but Chorong had talked more since Luhan seemed didn’t want any more information leaked about him. They had talked and talked, but by out of the blue, the lusts suddenly controlled them. They finally make out and shared the nights together, as they felt that unbearable longing anymore.

 

Luhan smile genuinely as he remembers it. He then got up from the bed, and eventually joined in the shower with her, to helping her cleaning and nothing else. He noticed that the girl was tired, so he decided to help her.

Luhan let her borrow his white shirt, and it made her showed off her y legs. The thing that he never saw it before, because he always knew that the girl was always had an innocent image in fashions. Chorong now dry her hair, while Luhan stared at her deeply, adoring her long black hair and her bare face – Luhan still felt that she looked lovely.

“Chorong-ah, come here,” Luhan called while patted the spot next to him, where he had waited for her in bed.

Chorong nodded cutely, as she put the hair dryer back to its place.

She smiled and get into the same bed. She then lying next to him, and Luhan let his right arm slid behind her neck while the right one brought her body close to him. Chorong shut her eyes while she kissed his palm. “Thank you,” she muttered before his palm.

“What for?” Luhan leaned his cheek on top of her head.

“Thanks for waiting for me, and still keeping your love only for me…” she said and kissing his shoulder.

Luhan did not answer, while he threw his gaze on the hotel room ceiling.

In his secure hug, Chorong eventually fell asleep under his manly clean cologne which mixed well along with her soft rose scent.

***

 

The next morning came and after spending the most intense night, Chorong turned around to be met with nothing but a slept on pillow and side of the bed. Once she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter