[HyukJoo] Dear Future Husband

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Namjoo-ya~” a deep yet cheer voice suddenly greet her, when she was preparing herself in the backstage of M! Countdown.

“What? If you just wanted to mess around with me, you better go away, duck,” Namjoo hissed without turning her face to the owner of the voice that already stood behind her.

“Eyy, why were you acted so mean? I have good news for you,” the person slightly pull her hair repeatedly and it made Namjoo yelped.

“Yah! Yook Sungjae, stop it! What do you want? Didn’t you see that I’m still putting some make up on my face? You’ll just ruin it!” Namjoo sent a death glare and the latter suddenly let out a playful chuckle.

“I’m sorry, Joo. I just loved to tease you and see your angry face. It’s cute~” Sungjae pursed his lips while cupped his face with both of his palms, tried to make an aegyo.

“The aegyo really don’t suit you,” Namjoo hissed and turned her face to the mirror again.

“How’s if we ask Vixx’s maknae to do an aegyo too? It will be fun,” Sungjae smirked and he successfully made the latter turned her head back to him.

“What do you mean? Oh, please Sungjae-ya, did you just say that you have good news for me and the good news is about him??” Namjoo suddenly rose from her seat and walked closer to Sungjae.

The latter only nodded without say anything as he just kept his playful smirk on his face.

“Seriously?? So, he will join us as a special MC??” Namjoo asked in amazement.

Once again, Sungjae nodded as his smirk gone wider.

“Oh my God! Ottoke??! I should prepare the best for my performance. How’s with my make-up? Is it already okay? And how’s my dress? Is it fit me?”

Sungjae could not handle himself for not laughing by her endless question marks. He really knew that his sunbae had a big crush on Vixx’s maknae, Han Sanghyuk from the start. Sometimes, when BTOB had shared a same entertainment program with Vixx, Namjoo always asked Sungjae's help for just took a photo or short videos of Hyuk then he should immediately sending it to her. Sungjae had asked her to confess her real feeling toward Hyuk. But she said that she already feel satisfied by adoring his face from such a distance. For Sungjae, Namjoo just acted like a desperate fan-girl. 

***

 

“Cut! Thank you very much. The three of you were doing great!” M! Countdown producer suddenly signaled them to wrap out their scene.

“Woah, finally! I can’t wait to see our short video when it’s airing,” Sungjae beamed.

“Sungjae-ya, Namjoo sunbae, I’m so sorry because I cannot doing the aegyo naturally,” Hyuk suddenly said as he put a guilty face.

“No, it’s okay. You did great. I knew sometimes for a manly person like you, it must be very hard to do some aegyo like earlier,” Namjoo sheepishly smile.

“Yah, what do you mean, Joo? Did you want to say that I’m not manly enough?” Sungjae suddenly poked her shoulder as he glared to the latter.

“Yeah, a little…” Namjoo shrugged nonchalantly and it somehow made Hyuk burst into laughter.

“I agreed with Namjoo sunbae this time. I’m sorry, Sungjae,” Hyuk suddenly butted and it made Sungjae frowned deeper.

“Yah! You two are like an annoying old couple,” Sungjae pouted and suddenly he turned around and walked away leaving Namjoo and Hyuk alone.

Namjoo stopped herself from laughing, as she turned her head to face Hyuk who was standing behind her. She startled as she suddenly found that Hyuk was blushing and she didn’t know why.

“Um… Hyuk-ssi, I think I should go now. I had a performance with Phantom later. Bye,” Namjoo decided to bid her goodbye.

“Oh okay, good luck for you. See you again, sunbae,” Hyuk bowed politely to her as Namjoo turned her body around and walked toward the door.

Actually she really hopes that Hyuk would call her and stopped her. But, Namjoo already walked out from the studio, but he didn’t do it.

 

Months had passed after that and they didn’t see each other after the M! Countdown's scene. However, the tall guy and a beautiful smile remained in Namjoo’s mind. Somehow, she wished she had the courage to tell him that she liked him. But she was happy at least, because she had the chance to talk with him and shared a same scene with him.

Whether it was fate or a mere coincidence, she didn’t know, they met each other once again. It was backstage, like the first time they saw each other. He smiled and she smiled back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter