[Eunji x Mino Pt.2] Like We Used To

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Sequel of 'BED OF LIES' Chapter 8]

 

Mino just came back to his dorm after he spent his night, drunken by himself in the night club earlier. When he entered the living room, he had met Kang Seungyoon, his group mate and the leader of Winner. Seungyoon was still busying himself with his notebook, and he felt startled as he saw Mino's condition.

"Hyung, are you drunk?" he asked as he approached the eldest.

"Seungyoon-ah... I'm a stupid man... I'm so stupid!" Mino by out of the blue yelled as he cursed himself.

"Yah, calm down hyung. I'll bring you a glass of water," Seungyoon asked him to sat on the sofa, before he went to their kitchen.

"I'd betrayed her. I hurt her... And now, she wanted to break up with me!" Mino kept on blabbering while cupped his face with his palms.

Seungyoon who had just came back from the kitchen, took his seat beside the eldest.

"Here's the water for you. Drink it first," he handed the glass to Mino, and help him to drink it up.

"What must I do now, Yoon? I still love her so much, and I don't want to break up with her..." he whimpered as he got up from his seat.

Seungyoon heaved a sigh before he grab Mino's arm, "Let me help you to take you to your room, hyung."

***

 

On the next morning, Mino woke up with dizziness in his head. But one thing that he remembered to do was grabbing his phone and dialing Eunji's number. He waited his phone to get connected with hers impatiently. He keeps ruffled his hair till it became a mess, but the girl didn't pick up her phone yet. Mino tried to call her again, but this time, she rejected his call.

"Oh c'mon Ji. Please don't do this to me," Mino whined as he dialed her number again.

Unfortunately, this time, Eunji seemed to switch off her cell phone, so Mino was unable to calling her.

"Sh*t!" he cursed, and decided to typed a message to her.

He typed in that message that he deeply regretted and hoping that Eunji will forgive him.

 

 

It's almost night, and she still didn't replying his message nor call him back. It made Mino acted so grumpy all day when Winner had a dance practice on YG's studio. Their manager then asked Mino to go back to the dorm and take some rest. But instead of going back to the dorm, Mino decided to go to Eunji's apartment.

When he arrived, he quickly knocked on her door, but no one opened. Mino knew that Eunji certainly still had some work to do with her group, A Pink, so she wasn't coming home yet. Mino then decided to wait for her, in front of her apartment.

 

3 hours had passed. Mino who had tired of waiting for her arrival, by out of the blue had slept with a sit position, while he rested his head on his thighs and he leaned his body on her apartment's door.

It's almost 10 PM, and Eunji who had just came back from her activities suddenly startled when she noticed Mino's appearance right in front of her apartment. She freezes while stared at her former boyfriend who had fell into sleep while waiting for her arrival since earlier. She could feel a slight of sympathy inside her heart. But suddenly, the devil inside of her whispered, that she should not forgive him so easily because of the cheating scene that he created yesterday. Eunji could feel that her heart was aching every time she remembered about what he did to her.

He had slept with another girl, and what hurt her most was, he did it on her bed! How rude he was to her?!

 

Suddenly, Mino woke up from his slept, and he startled when he looked up and could clearly saw Eunji's appearance right in front of him.

"Eunji-ya, you've come," he curled a smile on his lips, before he got up from his previous position.

Like he had just lost his memories, accidentally he grabbed Eunji's arm, and the girl quickly pulled out his hand from hers.

"Don't you dare to touch me again, Song Minho," she said coldly as she started to walk by.

"Eunji-ya please listen to me," Mino suddenly kneels down on his knees, and grabbed Eunji's wrist to stop her pace. "I knew I don't deserve an apology from you. But, please... For our sakes... Could you please forgive me...? I knew I was wrong and I was an unforgivable sinner. But please... don't leave me like this... I can't live without you..."

 

Eunji noticed that Mino was sobbing. But she strengthens her heart for not being weak over it.

"Let go of me," she asked firmly.

"But, Eunji-ya... Please give me one chance, I will not-"

"Song Minho, did you know that you had shattered me into pieces after what you had done yesterday?! I'd done everything to make you happy. I'd done everything that you had asked me to do just to make you gained the popularities as you wished! But what did you do for me as a return, huh?! You just used me!?" she yelled at him, as she could felt that her anger was too bare. She was utterly hurt.

"I knew that I was so stupid for betraying you, and it was the biggest mistake that I'd ever done in my life! I confessed that I’ve forgot who I really was, because of the sudden popularity that I'd got. Money and girls surrounded me. But now I finally realized, that all of the fame that I'd got was meant nothing anymore without you no longer by my side!" Mino said sadly, in the midst of his sobs. He tried his best to convincing the girl that he loved the most.

Eunji let out a smirk when she heard what did he just said, "Unfortunately, it was too late. Regret was only being regret, because my love for you was already gone," she said coldly as she pulled out her wrist from his grip. She came inside her apartment and slammed the door right in front of his face.

"Eunji-ya, please give me a second chance. I promise that I will never betraying you again! Please, Ji... I still love you and I can't live without you...!"

 

Eunji could clearly hear his voice from outside her room. But she strengthens her heart for not being too weak. Although the tears started to falling down on her cheeks. She knew for sure that her heart was aching when she saw her former boyfriend was begging for her love. But what can she do? Her heart was already destroyed by the betrayal that he had done to her. It was so hard to forgiven and forgotten.

 

I can feel her breath

As she's sleeping next to me

Sharing pillows and cold feet

She can feel my heart

Fell asleep to its beat

Under blankets and warm sheets

If only I could be in that bed again

 

***

 

Mino walked helplessly out from Eunji's apartment building. When he walked his way to the parking area, he seemed noticing Kang Seungyoon's presence that goes into that place.

"Yes, that was him. What did he do here?" Mino mumbled as he surely catch his teammate presence that had already come inside the building.

Mino was about to catch over him to found out where he wanted to go. But suddenly he stepped back, "Maybe he had a friend who lived here," he shrugged before walked again to found his car.

***

 

 

A week passed, and today was the day for "Melon Music Awards" ceremony. Winner had attended the award, so did A Pink. And Mino met his former girlfriend, when they were still gathering at the backstage with other idols.

"Hi, Ji..." he greeted her awkwardly when their gazes met each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter