[Ken x Bomi] Only U

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, yah, look at her, she’s cute, isn’t she?”

“No, she’s a little bit fat. I don’t like fat girls,” Jaehwan disagreed.

“How about that one, she’s cute and skinny,”

Jaehwan shook his head. “I like mature girl, not the cute one.”

Bomi rolled her eyes. “You are very picky!”

“I’ve told you, I don’t really need a girlfriend. I’m still happy by myself,” he shrugged.

“Happy your . Jaehwan-ah, I know you’re lonely, and I know you need a girlfriend. Oh, how about that?!” Bomi patted Jaehwan’s arm and pointed at a female freshman. “That one is pretty?!”

Jaehwan once again shook his head, “She looks like a corpse, Bbom.”

“Aisshhh! This brat is so picky!” Bomi mocked. “Yah! Yah! How about that one?!” she suddenly pointed at another freshman, who was walked pass them.

Jaehwan lazily followed Bomi’s gaze and his eyes suddenly widened. He noticed that the girl had a natural beauty.

Bomi who noticed it, suddenly got up from her seat. “I’ll ask her phone number for you. Just wait here, okay?”

“Yah, yah, Yoon Bomi you don’t need to--- hey!” Jaehwan tried to avoid her to approaching the freshman, but it was too late since Bomi was already walking closer to her. “That girl was really--- aish..!” Jaehwan heaved a sigh and shaking his head.

 

“Her name is Min Dohee, and here is her phone number,” less than a minute, Bomi already stood in front of Jaehwan and she gave him a piece of paper that include the freshman phone number on it. “You should call her now and ask her for met up each other. She told me that she already knew you, yeah since you are one of the popular troller in this university."

Jaehwan lazily took it from her as he shoved the paper inside his pocket, “I’ll call her later.”

“Aigoo, let me call her for you,” Bomi quickly grab the paper inside his pocket pants, and it made Jaehwan whined.

“Yeoboseyo, Dohee-ssi. It’s me Yoon Bomi, and yeah this is Lee Jaehwan’s phone number, you should save his number and he will call you later. Okay, bye.”

“Aish… Why do you so excited for getting me a girlfriend, Bbom? I’ve always told you that I don’t need a girlfriend now,”

“Off course, because you always cling around me and ask me to accompany you wherever you will go like a desperate friend,” Bomi mocked. “At least, by having a girlfriend, you will have someone to accompany you for dinner.”

“Whatever~” Jaehwan shrugged, before he got up from his seat and walk toward his classroom.

***

 

It was raining outside, and at that time, Jaehwan was coming to Bomi’s house – like usually he did almost every day – for spending his free time after the school ended.

They were watching a music show on the television.

“I’m bored…” Bomi whined.

“C’mon Bbom, lets dancing together with me! Up~ Up~ Up~ and down~” Jaehwan sang as he imitating EXID’s Up and Down dance move in front of the television.

“You’re so gross, Lee Jaehwan,” she giggled by seeing his clumsy dance move, “I want to do something.”

“Just dance with me, palli!” Jaehwan grabbed Bomi’s wrist and dragged her to in front of the television. “Wi arae wi wi arae~” Jaehwan forced her to shake her body.

“Arrghhh stop it, Jae-ah. I’m not in a good mood for dancing,” Bomi whined and pulled out her hand from Jaehwan’s grip.

“You can go to sleep then,” he said before sang and dancing again. “Why don’t you know~ don’t you know~ don’t you know~”

“I’ve been sleeping too much, you can see my chubby cheeks.”

“You can eat. Wi arae wi wi arae~”

“I’m full. And can you please stopped yourself from imitating the girl group’s dance? It’s disgusting!” Bomi scoffed while threw a pillow toward Jaehwan’s head.

“Aww! Yah! Yoon Bomi, are you insane?! I’m older than you, you should respect me,” Jaehwan pouted while rubbed his head that got hit by the pillow earlier.

Bomi looked out the window, ignoring Jaehwan’s whined, and a few second later she suddenly created a big grin on her lips. “Come with me, Jae.”

“Where are you going, Bbom? It’s still raining outside,” Jaehwan huffed but he still followed her.

“That’s what exactly I want to do,” Bomi grabbed Jaehwan’s arm and dragged him to go outside with her.

Jaehwan stopped right before Bomi could push him in the pouring rain. He looked at Bomi, who was leaving him and playing by herself under the rain.

“C’mon Jaehwan-ah! Join me here! This is more fun rather than dancing like an idiot in front of the television. Palli!”

“Yah! You can fall sick, Bbom!” he reminded her.

“Oh don’t be a chicken, Jae. Come here!” Bomi was drenched already when she tried to persuade him.

Jaehwan heaved a sigh, “Seriously Bbom, you can catch a fever later.”

“Come on, you can dancing Up and Down too here. Wi arae wi wi arae~” Bomi was already doing some Exid’s dance moves.

Jaehwan lost in the argument then he slowly walked toward her and let his body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter