09.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 09: The Blooming Affections

"Even until now, the pain is still there, it doesn't even fade any bit, just like how the memories are still clinging in my head," he finished his long story, "Anyway, just forget about what I say now and pretend like you don't know, as if you're still asleep." he continued as he turned his head to see Jieun. She was crying while looking at him. "Why do you cry again? Like a fool..." he said while putting on his angelic smile for the first time in front of her.

"I don't know that you've been keeping it for yourself, your painful memories, the hurtful facts and the sorrow that's still in you. Now you have someone to share it with you, you can just share it with me anytime, just call me and I'll be there for you. Isn't two better than one?" said Jieun while looking at him with much affection. "Why would I share it with you?" "Because you're my brother, I'm your sister and we're siblings, isn't that what a sibling is for?" stated Jieun.

"But I don't want to be such a burden for you?" replied Minho. "You started to think of me, huh, your little sister. Anyway it will never be a burden for me, but wait a minute, don't you like if you're making me feel burdened? I thought you didn't like me?" asked Jieun curiously to Minho. "I'm just avoiding you, I would never hate you," said Minho. 

"Then why did you avoid me all this time?" Minho didn't answer her question and stay silent. "But never mind, as long as you won't avoid me from now on, I'm fine with it," she continued.

The pair continued to chat all night and decided to skip their sleep. It's 5 in the morning and they came back to their own rooms to get prepared for school. Minho agreed on helping Jieun making the breakfast that day.

-

"Jieun-a... Are you done yet?" asked Minho who was in front of Jieun's room. "Wait a minute," she replied. And there goes Minho waiting for Jieun outside her room for the first time. 

"I'm done!" Jieun came out of her room to see Minho waiting for her outside. "Why did you take a long time? I think I've been waiting for an hour," said Minho as they walked downstairs to the kitchen. "What do you mean an hour? You were just waiting for 5 minutes, that overact." "Really? That was only 5 minutes? I guess 5 minutes is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter