12.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 12: The Opened Hearts

After that night, Minho showed more love and affection for Jieun. It is obviously because of Jinwoo's advice that other night.

-flashback-

"Minho-ya, I know you like her too." "Hyung... How do you..?" "Now admit it, you like Jieun, right?" "But hyung... She's my sister." "We're not blood-related and you're also a man anyway. You can't control love, Minho-ya." "Hyung... But still..." "You got my permission already. So, now just go straight on it, go for your love, like a man, be manly!" "Hyung..."

---

It's another Monday, as usual, the siblings woke up early, preparing for school. Among them, Jieun woke the first and got herself prepared for school. It only took her 30 minutes to get herself ready for school. She grabbed her books and left her room to the dining room to prepare breakfast.

She was going down the stairs when she saw him in the kitchen. She couldn't help but kept smiling looking at him as she walked towards the kitchen. She suddenly stopped. She suddenly felt as if the world was frozen and all she could hear was her heart beating fast. She held her chest and she could feel her heart thumps.

"What's wrong with me," she thought, she couldn't move her eyes off him. The way he moved here and there, the way he used he scrolled his sleeves up showing his muscles and the way he looked as he started to cook, she couldn't stop looking at him. 

"Jieun-ah!" he called her. She was finally out of daze, "Oh Minho-ya!" She walked closer towards him as she could still feel her beating heart. "What were you thinking?" "Ah.. nothing, what are you doing here?" she tried to change the topic. "Making breakfast," replied Minho as he started to take some things out of the fridge. "Here, let me help you." She knew she couldn't stand there without helping him, therefore she started to move around helping him. "Just wait there, I'll take care of it, today. You've done a lot," he said as he pushed Jieun and made her sit outside the kitchen. "Wait here, it won't take a long time," he then smiled. She couldn't say anything and just waited there as he wanted.

She just stared at his every-moves and was amazed by his cooking skills. 

He took off his apron and started to move the plates to the table. He then sat in front of Jieun, "Ain't I good?" "I never thought you would be so good," said Jieun in amazement, only replied by a smile from him. "Try it," he said. She took a spoonful and tasted it, her pupils expanded so suddenly, "Wow!" It's the only thing she could say and she gave him 2 thumbs for it.

The 6 of them finally gathered and they all started to glut their plates. "Whoaa..Today's breakfast is seriously not a joke," Seungyoon said. "Minho cooked it," Jieun responded with a smile. "WHAT?!" "Must be kidding me," shouted the Seung brothers couldn't believe it. "You're a good cook, huh?" complimented Taehyun. Minho could only smile to his brothers' reactions and he looked at Jieun who was also smiling.

After finishing their breakfast, they finally went off to school.

-

"Our school will be having a prom this Saturday night to celebrate it's 10th anniversary. Make sure to come fully-dressed." announced Mr. Kim. "Whoaa, you hear that? Cool! My first ever prom," whispered Taehyun to Jieun. "Mine too," replied Jieun. "Taehyun-a, what day is today?" Jieun asked him. "Friday, why?" "Really?! What's Mr. Kim thinking telling us about it a day before. I don't think I have any dress suitable for a prom." "Really? Wanna go to the mall after school? I think we need to go for some shopping?" "Shall we?"

-

Finally the bell rang and the class was dismissed. The siblings met up outside the school. "Hyung! Did you hear about the prom?" Seungyoon asked Seunghoon. "Of course, will you guys go?" Seunghoon asked. "Of course I'll go, the girls will probably dress prettily and I can't miss that. Will you go?" "I'm going for the same reason!" They laughed and gave each other a high-5. "Playboys," respond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter