06.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 06: The Cracking Ice

It's been 2 days straight that Jinwoo couldn't stop thinking about what he has seen. 'Wait a minute. Isn't that Jieun that he draw?' "I couldn't have seen it wrong, but why did he draw Jieun, I thought he hated her?" 

"Hyung!" "Oh! Taehyun-a!" Jinwoo was surprised. "What were you thinking just now? It's been 2 days and you seem to have a lot in mind," said Taehyun. "No, nothing," "Tell me, hyung, is it about girls?" asked Taehyun curiously. "Taehyun-a, let me ask your opinion, what if there's this one girl and one boy and they're siblings, but not biological siblings, do you think it's possible for the boy to like the girl?" "What's with the question? Of course, it's possible. He's still a boy after all." "Right, I also think it's possible," agreed Jinwoo. "But why did you ask that?" Taehyun started to smell something fishy. "Can't tell you now, but thanks Taehyun-a!" shouted Jinwoo ran leaving Taehyun. "That hyung...but what could possibly happen? Never mind."

-

"Minho-ya, it's hyung, we need to talk," said Jinwoo as he peeked on Minho inside his room. Minho just gave him some gesture letting him to enter his room. "What's up?" Minho said as he changed his screen tab and act as if he was busy playing some games. However, Jinwoo recognized it. "Minho-ya, I'm not trying to be rude here, but perhaps do you hide something from us? Or is there any reason that you're being so cold?" asked Jinwoo. "What are you talking about? What do you mean by hiding someting?" said Minho without even looking at Jinwoo. "I saw it." "What did you see?" "I saw you changing your screen tab just now and I know that you've been drawing in your laptop, why did you lie to us about it? I also know what you've been drawing," Jinwoo sorted everything out. "You don't have to know and just shut your mouth up for now, now go." Minho said and asking Jinwoo to leave his room. "I don't know why you're acting like this, but remember that we're brothers and we've lived together for over 10 years, so anytime you have something to say, you can talk to me." Jinwoo left Minho's room.

As Jinwoo left Minho's room, he was surprised to see that Seungyoon was outside looking at him weirdly. "What do you mean by him hiding something? and what? He draws?" Seungyoon asked Jinwoo out of his curiosity. "You were listening? Gosh it's not only your lips that's thick huh? Your ears too?" "Hyung, I'm serious. Is there something you know about him that I don't?" "Get away from me," Jinwoo asked him to stop following him when Seunghoon run towards him, "What are you talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter