11.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11: The Burning Hearts

For the past few days, Taehyun had been caught continuosly daydreaming - when brushing his teeth, when he walked down the stairs, even when he was sleeping, he kept on shouting, "Nam Taehyun! Get back to your senses!" Minho, whose room is next door, never missed a day hearing Taehyun's shouts from his room at night. "That kid," said Minho listening to Taehyun's shouts, as he smirked. Couldn't get himself asleep at night, he thought of a brilliant idea.

The next morning, they were all having breakfast when suddenly, "Nam Taehyun! Get back to your senses! Nam Taehyun! Get back to your senses!" "What's that?! Isn't that maknae's voice?" said Jinwoo referring to Taehyun and everyone started laughing, including Jieun. "Sorry, someone called me," permitted Minho as he left the table. "Ah.. It's his ringtone? I could die of laughter, I should ask him to send it to me," said Seunghoon as he's still laughing, "I also want it as my alarm, hyung, send it to me when you get it," said Seungyoon. Maenwhile, Taehyun, who finally understood the situation, chased Minho and dragged him to the front yard.

"Hyung! What's with the shouts? Was it my voice? Where did you get it? Explain it to me," stated Taehyun seriously. "Don't get it wrong, Taehyun-a, it's just that you keep on shouting and screaming at night that I can't sleep, think of it as my little revenge," explained Minho while he kept on laughing. "Seriously, I did?" asked Taehyun slightly ashamed of himself. Minho nodded and was about to left when he stopped as he heard what Taehyun said, "I think I like her. Jieun. As a man." Minho was speechless as he could feel some part of his heart burning, but he tried to look calm and cool about it, "Really? I guess so," he said as he continued to walk followed by Taehyun behind, "I'm thinking of confessing to her." Minho kept silent.

"You aren't doing anything, huh? I thought you will get mad at me the moment I tell you this?" stated Taehyun confused. "Why should I?" replied Minho contrary to his roaring heart. They then returned to the dining room. As soon as they come, Jinwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter