10.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10: Escaping Reality

"You enter the class first, I need to talk to Minho hyung," said Taehyun leaving Jieun and ran towards Minho who was about to enter his class. "Hyung!" "What's up?" replied Minho. "We need to talk," said Taehyun dragging Minho to the toilet. "Hyung, I think you need to explain something to me," stated Taehyun clearly. "Explain what?" "Tell me, what's with the sudden affections I just saw between you and Jieun?" "What's wrong with it? Isn't it a good thing that Jieun and I started to get along?" asked Minho back to Taehyun which only received a serious face from Taehyun.

"I don't get you, hyung. All this time you've been avoiding her and suddenly one day, ta-da! You transformed into a 'prince charming' in front of her," stated Taehyun. "Taehyun-a...do you perhaps, just a little bit, even if it's just for some seconds, ever like Jieun? Because I think you're being jealous right now." "What kind of nonsense are you talking about!" pleaded Taehyun which was only replied by a smile from Minho. He then hurrily leave him and went into his classroom.

-

"Taehyun-a! Here!" Jieun shouted at Taehyun while gesturing him to sit next to her. Taehyun saw her, but pretended as if he didn't and went to sit next to Seungyoon. "What's with him, he saw me for sure, is he ignoring me?" thought Jieun. "Ya! What's wrong with you? Why do you sit next to me instead of Jieun?" asked Seungyoon as he found it weird since it's the first time Taehyun doesn't sit next to Jieun. "No, hyung, I think I need to settle my mind for a while."

Taehyun couldn't concentrate and couldn't get himself focused on the lessons, instead he kept on thinking what Minho said to him. He kept on asking himself about his feelings to Jieun. He started to find it weird how he was jealous about Minho and Jieun. At first, he thought he was just over-protecting his precious little sister, but then he remembered that Minho's also her brother trying to protect her. He couldn't get himself relax with the questions wandering in his head.

"Ya! What's wrong with you!" asked Seunghoon to Taehyun during lunch time when he saw him chewing his own hair unconciously. "Oh! What did you say hyung?" asked Taehyun surprised. "Wait a minute, who did this to my hair! Why is it wet!" shouted Taehyun when he saw his self-chewed hair. "You were chewing on it," said Minho. "What? That's not funny, hyung! Seungyoon hyung, what's wrong with my hair?" asked Taehyun not believing what Minho said. "Minho told you already," replied Seungyoon.

"What's wrong wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter