08.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 08: The Clinging Memories

⌚ flashback 1999 ⌚

30 March 1999

It was Minho's birthday that day. The clock showed 1 a.m.. The house was all in silence when suddenly doorbell clang and clacks of footsteps could be here. It was obvious that it wasn't the footstep of only one person.

"We're here," said one woman who turned out to be Minho's mom. "Where are you from? and who's that?" asked one man who was Minho's dad. "I'm sorry to interupt you, I may be the rude one here, but introduce me I'm her boyfriend," said the other man answering to Minho's dad's questions. "Please explain what I heard just now, what does this mean?!" shouted Minho's dad.

"You know, I couldn't stand you, anymore. You're not the one who's supposed to be mad here. This is all because of you. What kind of husband is never home and always leave his wife alone at home with his son. I can't stand this anymore. It's like I don't have any husband!" explained Minho's mom. "What do you mean by that! I'm never home because I'm working for you and for our son! You can go shopping, though, I never asked you to stay home all day. You can even hire a nanny for Minho if you couldn't stand taking care of him." replied Minho's dad. "I've bought everything they sell at the mall, but I still can't find my happiness, not until this man entered my life."

The continous noise can be heard for hours. The shouts, the cries, the arguments, the big luxurious house was filled with noise. It's impossible that the young Minho could still be sleeping in that condition. In fact, he had been listening to all the conversations of the adults from his room. Even though he was still 3. He could understand every single thing they were talking about. He couldn't think of anything else but to cry and blame himself for everything.

"Let's end our relationship, you're now not more than a stranger to me," said the woman. "What about Minho? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter