03.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 03: The Boys

It’s been a week since the children are left alone. Everything worked well for the whole week, Jieun successfully able to manage the house chores as well as do well on her studies, all thanks to Yang Ahjussi who taught her well.

Though there was this one thing which was forgotten by Yang Ahjussi and wasn’t thought by Jieun herself – how to discipline her brothers. As we all know disciplining young boys in their pre-teen age is never easy, it’s especially hard for Jieun who is actually the youngest and only girl among the siblings.

Moreover, her brothers were quite…special.

-

KimJinwoo (13 years old)

He’s the oldest among the siblings, yet he’s the dumbest and the most innocent. He would never think of anything negative which is the reason why he get bullied most of the time. He would ask a lot of stupid questions to Jieun which makes her mad and frustrated. He once asked her why chickens can fly, which was a very absurd question. Why bother asking why chickens can fly when they can't even. He's got one serious problem.

Main Problem: Stupidity, bullied
Level: ☠

Lee Seunghoon (12 years old)

He’s 2 years older than Jieun and he’s the brain of the siblings. He is one creative and smart boy. Just like any other geniuses, his curiosity is at a certain point. However, somehow his curiosity always takes him to digging his own grave. He once was drinking some cola when he saw some mentol candies. Out of his curiosity, he took one candy and put it in his mouth. He was taken to the hospital right after.

Main Problem: Smartness and curiosity
Level: ☠☠

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter