04.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 04: Her Sweetest Seventeen

It was one cloudy 16 of May. Jieun was forced to wake up by the sudden loudness that filled the room. Monday 05:00. "So, another Monday I guess." She looked out of the window, "Nice, a cloudy Monday, what could be better than this." She stepped off her bed and started to move here and there getting ready for school.

-

Meanwhile, "Taehyun-a! Move back a bit!" "Sorry hyung, Seunghoon hyung keeps on pushing me!" "What's she doing now?" "Gosh.. Jinwoo hyung! How can I know when the door's closed?" "Shut up... Why am I even here..." "Minho hyung! It's Jieun's 17th birthday!" "Ya-ya-ya! I think I heard footsteps... She's coming! Everyone get on your positions." 

-

It was Jieun's 17th birthday. It's obviously a very special day for every girls that's why they call it 'Sweet17'. But, right, Jieun is the only exception. She didn't even remember that it was her 17th birthday and just did her daily routine. Fortunately, her brothers remember about it and stupidly prepared one clumpsy birthday surprise.

 -

"Surprise!" shouted Taehyun holding the birthday cake while the other 3 started to sing the birthday song, but there's Minho standing still, folding his arms like he didn't care. "Wooo!! What's all this mess?" Jieun responded still not getting the situation. Taehyun jumped into her and put his arms over her shoulders tightly, "It's your 17th birthday, babo-ya!" "Ah.. so that's why you guys made all this mess..." "You call this a mess?! We woke up at 4 preparing for your surprise. Other people might still be dreaming on their beds, yet we run here and there gettig the candles and stuffs and you call this a mess? You should be tha...", Jinwoo covered Seungyoon's mouth to stop him from continuously nagging.

"You heard that?" Minho said without even moving his body. "Gosh! You guys really are the best brothers I could ever have," she hugged all her brothers at once and kissed each of their cheeks. "Disgusting," Minho said as he got himself out of Jieun's embrace before she could kiss him too. "Ya!! Why are you so cold!" Taehyun shouted at him. "No, no, it's okay..." Jieun said in a soft voice and suddenly jumped into Minho, hugging him tightly with her 2 arms and start kissing his cheeks over and over again. "Get away! Ya! Stop it!" "I'll keep on doing this if you're still being so cold!" "Alright! Now get away from me! It's disgusting!" "You learnt your lesson.." she put on a smirk at him.

"Ya! it's 7 already! We'll be late!" They all rushed downstairs for school, except for Minho who walked slowly while putting on his headphones. "Ya! We'll be late!" shouted Jieun dragging him to the car.

-

They arrived at Shinhwa High School where the siblings, except for Jinwoo who's already a university student, go for school. "Ya! Hurry get out from the car! You guys are late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter