Chapter Seven

I'm In Love With My Brother!

Flashback:

"I said stop!"

He grabbed my hand and the next second, I felt his lips on mine.


He grabbed my hand and the next second, I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widen.

W-Wh-Wha-WHAT?

He moved back a little, but his face is still so close to me. "I said stop," he whispered. I can feel his hot breath on my mouth.

Was that a kiss? WAAAAAHHH! MY FIRST KISS! MY FIRST KISS WAS STOLEN! IT WAS STOLEN BY MY BROTHER! BROTHER!

I felt my face turned all red. "Wh-Wh-Whaa . .?" My mouth fell open. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE THINKING? KISSING HIS OWN SISTER?

He smirked when he saw my reaction. He straightened up. "I told you to stop, right? And you wouldn't listen."

He stole my first kiss . . just to make me stop walking? MY FIRST KISS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL! I punched him in the stomach.

"O-Oww . . ."

"YOU ERT! KILLUA! YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE . . . AGH! DON'T COME HOME! OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I started walking away from him.

But he grabbed my shoulder. "W-Wait, Oneesan! Wait! Sorry! Sorry for —"

Oneesan . ..

My chest suddenly feels painful. "Apologizing after kissing a girl . . ." I looked at him. He's rubbing his stomach. What is happening? He apologized after he kissed me. I never knew that apologizing after a kiss . . . could be so painful. I hate him. Stealing my first kiss and apologizing, and on top of that, he's my brother! This is wrong! If father knew about this or if anyone . . . ALL OF THIS IS A MISTAKE!

I turned my back on him and started walking again. I want to get out of there. I don't want to see his face for now. He's an idiot. How can he kiss me? Although his lips was soft.

EH? What am I thinking?

I touched my lips. I can still feel his lips on mine. UUHHH! NO! This is wrong, okay? I shouldn't be thinking something like this! He's my little brother! And besides, he has a girlfriend.

A girlfriend. . .

But it doesn't mean that even if he doesn't have a girlfriend, I'm still okay with things like this. He's still my brother.

He grabbed my hand again. "Then I take it all back. I won't apologize," I glanced at him as he said that. He pulled me into an empty classroom in the fourth floor. To think of it, there's no one in this floor. It really is deserted.

Once we're inside the classroom, he locked the door and he kissed me again.

"N-No . . Killua, s-stop . ." but I don't think he can hear me. I tried to shift my head to left and right to somehow stop it, but he only held me closer to his body. He slammed my back on the wall, still kissing me.

His mouth is hot. I can feel it. His breath. His body heat. He's so close to me. And my body is somehow responding to it.

He my lips, then resumed kissing me. His tongue has a strange taste. I can't take this anymore. I removed all of the thoughts in my head. This feeling that I have for Killua is confusing. But right now, this kiss. . . It's too much for me. My mind gave up thinking and just wanted to savor Killua's lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back, totally surrendering. "Nnnn . . ."

I felt his hands on my hips, pulling my waist to his. I can feel it.

His tongue entered my mouth and I gladly accepted it. Slowly, it moved inside my mouth, making swift but smooth movements. I moaned. His tongue is hot. Where did he learn all this?

His lips moved from my mouth to my neck, my skin. He grasped my nape and started the skin below my ear. Oh. It feels good.

"Mnnn . . Kil . . ." I grab a hold of his messy silver hair. He bit my ear and led my earlobe. OH! SERIOUSLY? THAT FEELS SO GOOD!

I pressed my body against him, making him feel everything. He groaned.

He started ing my uniform while his tongue started to go down from my neck to my chest.

My body is starting to feel hot. It's like his mouth has some kind of electricity and he is passing that electricity to my body, to where his lips would touch. And it's very addicting. I wanted more of it. I can't think straight anymore. His touch is driving me insane. More accurate, just him enough is driving me insane.

He kissed me in the lips again. His lips are so soft. It's like a drug — quite addicting. He successfully removed my top while kissing me. Then he unclasped my bra and removed it too. His hands caressed my curves and his lips moved from my mouth to my left chest, the skin there. My breathing is uneven now. Killua's gestures . . . his touch . . . the hot breath . . his skin . . his lips . . every beat of his heart . . I want it all.

His mouth lowered then he my left . I gasped. He started it. His right hand is pinching and caressing my right while his left hand is still holding my hips. Since when did he become an expert on these kinds of things? It's like his hands knows how to move in the right method.

Is it because he has experience? With his past girlfriend? Maybe girlfriends? But why didn't he tell me? Actually, I never asked him about anything about his life abroad, before they moved here with me. That's why I don't know anything. And besides, the topic would be awkward to discuss. And if I am to ask Killua about his past experience, I bet he would think that it's not worth the talk or whatever. He's always like that.

But past experience . . . means he fell in love with someone before? And they did it? But he's so young! I wonder if he did it with Akemi?

Akemi . . . Oneechan . . Girlfriend . . Brother . . Sister. . Siblings . . . Family . . Family. . . These words keep on randomly popping in my head.

"Oneechan. . ."

I thought I heard Killua's voice somewhere, calling me Oneechan.

Big sister.

I suddenly became aware of what's happening. Like I've snapped out of it. Of everything. I glanced at Killua. He's planting small kisses on my right . Actually it feels really good.

I stiffened. Brother. I suddenly remembered. He's my brother.