The Unveiling

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, I don't know..." Minkyung sighed, taking off the dress and throwing it into a pile with the others. 

"What do you mean?" You look good in everything." He walked up to her holding her hands. "You could even just wear that. It's pretty hot." He wiggled his eyebrows at her playfully, but her face was still hanging in a frown.

"Its a slip..." She turned away from him and looked at the remaining rack of clothing that Soojin had brought for her. "Why don't you just pick one for me?" She walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. 

While MInkyung was in the washroom she looked at herself in the mirror, standing in her bra and underwear. All she could see were flaws in in body. She knew that tonight was a big deal and she didn't want to look frumpy and out of place next to Minho, especially with all of the girl groups around. It was also the first time she was meeting any of these people, except the other members of SHINee. A knock at the bathroom door pulled her from her thoughts. 

"Can I come in?" Minho asked. "I have the dress for you." He opened the door slowly, peaking in to see Minkyung putting on her wig carefully. He held the dress up for her to see. It was simple; a plain black dress with three quarter length sleeves and flowing skirt that reached just above the kneecaps. 

"Are you sure that is going to be good enough?" Minkyung asked nervously.

"Of course its going to be good enough." MInho hung the dress up on the door and kissed Minkyung softly. "Like I said, You could go in a slip and you would look amazing." Minho's words made Minkyung feel better, even though she was still nervous. 

She put the dress on in front of him and let him zip up the back of it for her. She turned towards the mirror slowly, looking at herself up and down. 

"It's perfect." He smiled brightly, all of his teeth showing. 

"It really is." She twirled around and hugged Minho tightly, pulling herself up to kiss him.

* * * * * 

1 Hour Later

"Alright, so first Taemin, then Key, the Jonghyun, then Onew, and lately the new couple!" The organizer placed everyone in a line. "Don't worry honey, you're in good hands. Everyone is going to love you." He assured Minkyung as he placed her beside Minho. 

"Alright everyone! The is it! Kick some and win some awards!" Soojin cheered as she went through all of the members of SHINee and MInkyung, powdering them and giving Minkyung some more lipstick. "There!" She winked at Minkyung and ran to go talk to one of the coordinators.

"How are you feeling?" Minho

Please log in to read the full chapter