It Fits Perfectly

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minkyung sank into her bed happily as as Minho brought in some of their luggage. "Its so nice to be home." She smiled. 

Minkyung's appartment was quite small. When you entered the front door you can clearly see the kitchen and living area. If you walked down the hall and turned to the right you can see the bathroom, office and Minkyung's room. Cozy and perfect for one person.

After Minho was done bringing things up from the van he walked into Minkyung's room and flopped himself onto the bed beside her. "You are so lucky I love you."

"Am I?" She asked laughing. Minho pouted, wiggling to wrap his arms around her. "I am." She confirmed resting her head on his. "I love you, Oppa." It was very seldom that she called Minho "Oppa", she liked to think of herself as indipendant and she felt that calling someone Oppa, like she relied on them, took away fromt that independance, but she could pull it out in certain situations when she knew it would do her well. 

"Would you like anything?" He asked, smiling, rolling onto his stomach to make eye contact with Minkyung. 

"Just some water please, and some asprine. My head really hurts." She pouted, milking the fact that he was going to be her personal slave.

Minho left the room to get Minkyung her water and as he did that she was looking at menus on her phone for things they could eat for supper. 

He brought her back her water and asprine, and just as he sat down, getting comfortable Minkyung looked over to him expectantly.

"MInks." He said.

"Oppa..." She whispered slyly. "Oppa...Could you order the food now?" 

"What do you want?" He asked leaning his head on her shoulder too read the menus with her.

"Can we get kimchi?" She asked cutely.

"Anything you want." He kissed her cheek and went out to the kitchen to use the landline. 

"Oppa!" She shouted. MInho dropped the phone and ran down the hallway, thinking that something had happened to her.

"What happened?!" He shouted, but saw that Minkyung was still just sitting in bed.

"Can you make Hoddeok later tonight?" She asked quietly. 

"What are you up to?" He asked, raising her eyebrow.

"What do you mean, oppa?" She asked, lying down all the way.

"You are calling me oppa an awful lot."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She turned over to face the window, smiling to herself.

"Gah! Yes, I'll make you hoddeok. You know I can't say no when you call me Oppa." He laughed. "I can't believe that I still give in even though I know what she is doing." He muttered to himself as he walked back to the kitchen again. 

* * * * * 

3 Hours Later

"Thanks for supper." Minkyung said as she drank the last of her water.

"Are you all full now?" Minho asked, picking up her bowl and ch

Please log in to read the full chapter