Feels like the First Time

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! Before you read I put some stuff in this that might be considered mature to some people. I didn't put the M rating on it though because I didn't feel that it was very risque. Enjoy the chapter!

The drive home was quiet, but not because they were tired, or there was nothing to say. The couple sat close together in the back of the van. Minho wrapped his arm around Minkyung, her arm, her hand resting on his leg. They just stared at one another, forgetting about the driver, and Minho cupped Minkyung’s face with his other hand and pulled her face closer to kiss her.

Kisses were exchanged the whole ride home, but neither of them spoke

The driver coughed awkwardly. “We are here sir.”

“Thank you.” Minho said, and opened the door, pulling Minkyung out of the car behind him quickly.

They ran up to Minkyung’s apartment and as she was trying to unlock her door she could feel Minho pressing against her and running his hands through her hair, brushing her neck.

“Minho!” She laughed. “Stop for a minute, I have to concentrate. I can’t even get the key in the lock!” She giggled as he continued to cuddle up to her and caress her.

“Let me do it.” He hurriedly took the key from her and unlocked the door. He opened the door and bowed, ushering her into the foyer.

“It’s so good to be alone with you.” He smiled kicking off his shoes.

“We’ve been alone for the past six weeks” She laughed, walking away as she took her jewelry off.

“I know, but I just really needed to be alone with you.” He came up behind her and hugged her. He breathed in deeply, sighing as he exhaled. “I love you so much.” He kissed her neck and pulled her hair over her shoulder.

“Minho, you are being very different tonight.” Minkyung giggled, feeling him kissing her neck.

“Don’t you like it?” He asked in between kisses.

“Well I definitely don’t hate it.”

“This is what you do to me.” He stated, starting to the back of her shirt.

“Just all of a sudden?” Minkyung asked curiously.

“Seeing you with Kyuhyun made me really angry you know.”

“Minho, don’t be jealous-“ Minkyung was cut off as Minho spun her around to face him and he took off her shirt, revealing the black lace bra she was wearing.

“All of those guys in that room wanted you. I could hear them talking about how beautiful you looked and that’s when I realized that you are just too good for me Minks.” He kissed her jaw lightly and pulled her into a hug, slowing down his escapade.

“Oh Minho,” She hit his shoulder lightly. “I don’t understand why you are so concerned about this now,” She said, starting to his shirt. “I mean I am still the same person, just in a wig, and higher shoes. I only have eyes for you…” Minkyung played with one of the buttons on his shirt shyly. “Besides, I wouldn’t have went with Kyuhyun if you wouldn’t have left me, Oppa.” She looked up at Minho, pouting as she pulled his shirt off. She knew that he was under her spell now; he couldn’t resist being called Oppa.

He groaned and pulled her up into a kiss. It started sweetly, light and chaste but got deeper as Minkyung opened and their tongues intertwined. She could feel his hands on her back, pulling her closer to him so that there wasn’t a part of their bodies that weren’t touching.  He kissed her neck, moving from her jaw all the way down her chest and then worked back up, whispering “I love you” the whole time.

Minkyung melted into Minho, wanting him more than ever before. He was always gentle and caring when they had , always making su

Please log in to read the full chapter