I'd Do Anything For You

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi noona!" Taemin said excitedly as he peaked his head around the curtain, followed by Onew, holding bags of food. 

"Hi Taemin. I told you not to call me noona. It makes me feel old." Minkyung laughed quietly. "Hi Onew." She smiled and motioned to the chairs that Minho had brought in. Onew sat down gladly, opening the bags of food immediately. "Where did Minho go?" Minkyung asked, looking over Taemin's shoulder.

"Uh, I think he is with Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung." Taemin smiled awkwardly and sat down beside Onew.

"What are you guys not telling me?" Minkyung asked, eyeing them suspiciously. 

"Nothing." Onew said through a mouthful of rice, smiling as he swallowed. "What would you like to eat? I can get it ready for you." Onew prepared a plate of food for Minkyung and brought the tray around over her bed so she could eat comfortably. "Minho said that you're going to be in here for a while." He looked to her sadly. 

"Yea probably another week or so while they evaluate me. I have to do some physio stuff I guess, but it shouldn't be that bad. Just make sure that Minho gets out of here some. He needs to leave the hospital and get some fresh air." As if he could hear her talking about him Minho walked past the curtain with Jonghyun and Key in toe.

"Minkyung!" Key sang as he pushed past the rest of the guys and hugged her lightly, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm so happy to see you up. You look great!" He smiled and hugged her again before taking a seat.

"You don't have to lie to me, Key. I can take it." MInkyung laughed loudly, her energy increasing with all of the people around.

"Hey!" Jo

Please log in to read the full chapter