It's Gonna Be Good

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week had passed since Minkyung had learned that her and Minho's relationship had become public, but she still had a hard time wrapping her head around it. 

"So whos coming in again today?" She asked Minho, sitting up from her bed.

"Soojin is on her way to take your measurements and make sure that she knows what to make you." He smiled, looking up from his book.

"Make me?"

"Yea, for when we go to awards shows, or go out for something. SM wants to make sure that we keep up appearances everywhere." 

Minkyung was starting to feel weird about all of the changes she was going through. First she was now getting security for when she was not with Minho and now she has to wear special clothes. It was all too much for her. 

"I can't just have bodyguards around when I'm at my house by myself. They would never leave." She scowled. 

Minho put his book down when he saw Minkyung's worried face. He patted his lap and she sat in it reluctantly, pouting as he held her hand. "That's not going to be a problem either." He smiled brightly.

"What do you mean?" She asked, not getting her hopes up on anything too big.

"Well Minks..." He started off slowly, looking down at their hands. "How would you like to move in together?"

"Really?" She started blankly at him. 

"Yes." He nodded.

"Really?" Her face changed to excitment and she wrapped her arms around him neck tightly. "Of course! I would love too! This is so unexpected!" She kissed his cheek quickly and stood up. 

"Where are you going?" He asked her confusidly. 

"Well I'm going to wash up so that Soojin doesn't think that I am disgusting." She ran quickly into the bathroom, taking some clothes with her.

While she was in the bathroom Minkyung couldn't stop smiling at herself in the mirror.

Minho and I living together. She kept thinking excitedly. Everything will be different now. Everything will be so much better. 

She slipped on a pair of yoga pants and a tshirt, looking at herself haphazardly in the mirror. After brushing her teeth and washing her face she thought good enough and when went back out to join Minho. 

He was standing outside the room talking to a very short lady with her hair pulled back into a severe ponytail. When Minho saw Minkyung he smiled and motioned for the lady to go in the room. 

She was dragging a large train case behind her and smiled curtly at Minkyung as she lifted the case onto the bed.

"Hello, my name is Soojin, I'm her

Please log in to read the full chapter