Wakey Wakey!

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Not long after Minho had woken up Jonghyun was wheeling him into the ICU to see Minkyung. 

"Just to warn you, she is pretty beat up, Minho. She doesnt quite look the same." Key tried to warn smoothly.

"Impossible." Minho looked eagerly around the room watching for Minkyung. It wasnt until he was wheeled all the way to the window that he was turned towards the last bed on the left. He saw Onew slouching in the chair next to the bed. Key stepped in front of Minho and shook Onew awake.

"Hey Jinki, Minho's here to see Minkyung." Onew shook his head and looked over to Minho happily, but his face fell quickly as he looked at Minkyung. 

They helped Minho up to stand beside Minkyung's bed. He looked down at the bed and then scanned from her feet to her head. Everything below the waist looked normal, no casts, but he remembered the nurse saying that Minkyung had internal bleeding in her stomach. He worked his way up seeing that she had a cast on her right arm. He grabbed her left hand, it lightly like he would do when they watched movies together. He looked up at her face and started to cry. 

His Minkyung, with long hair and clear beautiful skin, had changed. Her head was shaved to a buzz cut, showing off the stitches that worked their way from the right to the left side of her head. Minkyung's face was covered in scratches with two black eyes and a cut from her lip up to her cheekbone.

Minho sat down, wincing as his ribs seemed to shift under his skin. He didn't let go of Minkyung's hand though. He just sat staring at her hand, crying.

"What is the company going to do?" He asked suddenly.

Jonghyun looked at the others in alarm but then cleared his throat and started to tell Minho: "They are releasing to the press that you are awake and well and in recovery."

"I want them to tell everyone about Minkyung." Minho said quietly.

"What?" Asked Taemin.

"MInkyung! I want everyone to know about Minkyung. Tell our manager to release that I am with Minkyu

Please log in to read the full chapter