Why Do I Even Try Anymore?

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I just don't know anymore okay?" Minkyung huffed as she slumped into the chair.

"What don't you know about?" Minho yelled, striding across the room into Minkyung's face.

"I don't know about this."

"I'm risking everything to be with you! Can't you see that? Please explain to me how this is only hard on you!" His face was red with anger as her leaned in to look Minkyung in the eyes. 

"Well if it so hard on you and you are risking so much why don't you just leave and go be with your fans!" Minkyung hit his hands away and stomped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Minho stood in the same spot for a moment, just looking at the empty chair, then put his hands to his face and sighed heavily. He walked slowly over to the bathroom and tapped on the door.

"Come on Minks."

No answer.

"You can't just ignore me. I didn't mean it. I'm just tired. You know they have me working really hard. I just don't know how to balance everything." He could hear mumbling from the bathroom and then the shower turn on. "Are you doing this just to drown me out? You know I can keep talking forever." He laughed robotically but then pictured Minkyung rolling her eyes behind the door and stopped, clearing his throat.

"Minks, can't you just open the door? We can talk about it, and I'll do better. I'll find a way to make it better so that we can see each other more often. I don't want to hide anymore either." Minho slid down

Please log in to read the full chapter