Chapter 8

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

“Oh, that must be Channie.” Excitedly, you skipped your way through the door.

 

“Jagiya~” Gongchan greeted you with a big bear hug.

“I missed you.” You muttered while gladly hugging him back, burying you nose to his plaid yellow shirt.

“I missed you more.” His hug tighted even more then let go. “Let’s not waste any time. Kaja!” He yanked you outside your apartment.

“W-wait---- I have a…. uhm… A visitor. Yeah. A visitor.” You stuttered and looked at your door.

“Who?” He asked. Out of curiosity he left to take a look at your ‘visitor’.

 

L.Joe, who saw the lovey-dovey moment, stared at the door dumbfounded.  He can’t understand his thoughts, his feelings. He felt something weird and can’t understand why.  All of a sudden whe had the urge to pull you out of Gongchan’s grip but he just can’t. Still in daze, Gongchan entered your apartment again, surprised to L.Joe --- staring at nowhere. He clenched his fist into a tight ball and narrowed his eyes to L.Joe.

“What are you doing here? L.Joe sunbaenim?” Gongchan interrogates which causes L.Joe to snap his head.

“Eh ---- I’m n-----“He was about to answer when you barged and butted in.

“Oppa, he was mobbed by his fans and since he was living to the building next to mine, he went here.” You explained and blinked surprised on what came out from your mouth. Grabbing Gongchan’s arm, you pulled him out of your apartment to loosen up the tension and looked back at L.Joe.

“Lock the door before leaving.” You mouthed and drag your boyfriend away, leaving L.Joe alone in your apartment.

 

 

The whole ride in the bus Gongchan is silent, gazing at nowhere.

“Why is he there?”

“Is he wooing my jagiya?”

“But _____ explained everthing. I should trust her.”

“But what if he steals _____ away from me?”

“Gongchan and your jealousy. Aish.” Gongchan unconciously mumbled and ruffled his own hair. You heard him mumbled something but did not hear it clearly.

“Did you say something?” You asked, tugging unto the hem of his shirt.

“Huh? I --- Don’t mind it.” He cracked a smile. You noticed he’s not wearing his disguised and asked him why. His lips formed an O and rummage through his bag. He pulled out a cap and shades. Your eyes filled with curiosity when he pulled out a sharpie pen.

“What was that for?” You pointed at the pen he was holding. In a swift, he wears his cap, put on his shades and handed you the pen.

“Mole.” He grins and tapped the skin below his lower left lip.

“Are you crazy?” You laughed at him.

“Yes, crazy for you.” He removed his shades and winked at you. You instantly looked away and puffed your flushed cheeks.

“Aigoo, someone’s blushing.” He gave you a peck on your lips, which colors your cheeks redder and put the shades back on. He grabbed the pen out of your hand and wrote a dot on his lower left lip.



 

Chapter 8 is up. geez. I'm really slow at updating. When was the last time I updated? I dunno. D8

L.Joe's feelings are slowly showing up. XD ㅋㅋ

I was trolling around Tumblr when I saw this. http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv8ut01AuY1r2bth5o1_500.png

LOL What a coincidence. The characters on my fic. Anyways, this idea didn't come up in my mind though. I was just surprised that they were really look similar in that photo.